BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Leyla S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I originally got this for my boyfriend to use since I think he have some major huge pore on his face , but then he think It didn't make any different so i tested it . In my opinion it does tighten your skin a bit and get rid of some dead skin , seem like its also taking some of my whiteheads out . I don't know if it works for everybody the same way but it does to me . very good price for the amount that you're getting plus you only use it 2-3 times a week, unless you really have some huge pores ! this everyday as you wish!
natalie t.
Hong Kong
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my go-to cleansing mask. I usually use it once-twice per week to clear out my pores. I found it did a pretty good job getting all the gunk and dirt out of my pores. The mask is easy to apply and spread around the face and washes off easily as well.
Anna H.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this mask, usually apply once a week and leave it to set for 30mins-45mins. It is a little difficult to get off but definitely work it, can see an improvement in my skin (pimples) the following week. Will continue to buy and use in my weekly routine.
Mary D.
Laval
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
The best face mask !!!! The charcoal is like a magnet so it really cleans out dirt and oils in pores, I have dry skin and i can still use it once a week at least, I just moisturize after and my face feels amazing
Heather T.
I just purchased from Sephora, I bit expensive overall but my first use made a good impression. It sight lay tingle on my skin but dried nicely and quick. I did feel it unclogged my pores but will continue to try it.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
I like this stuff a lot! I got it in a Sephora favorites box in a 1 oz. size and though I've only used it once so far, I can tell that this may become a staple for me as my skin is very acne prone. Would recommend
Suzanne L.
I am in love with this mask. Though the packaging isn't anything special I find the formula is perfect! It isn't too heavy, and I use this at least once a week, alternating with some other masks I love to even out my skin tone. I've used this mask for quite some time and have never had any issues with it irritating my skin or being too harsh. It's gentle, light, and fresh and I will continue to use this product.
Valentina V.
One of the best masks I've ever tried, I moved to a region with very different weather and my skin really felt it and was bad, tried a couple of charcoal masks but this one from Origins was true love! It really cleaned my pores and now I swear by it
Kayla C.
Sudbury, Ontario
Review for: Tm more...
At first I was worried about spending so much money on a mask, but as soon as I tried it, any guilt I felt was gone. My face cleared up by the next morning and skin felt super soft! It was my first time purchasing it, but I will definitely repurchase!
Corrin A.
This mask is amazing for large pores and black heads! Super effective when reducing the appearance of pores. What I love about this mask, is that it is way more gentle than those charcoal "face peels" that can really irritate the skin. Same, if not better result and much better for sensitive skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.