BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Heather T.
I just purchased from Sephora, I bit expensive overall but my first use made a good impression. It sight lay tingle on my skin but dried nicely and quick. I did feel it unclogged my pores but will continue to try it.
Suzanne L.
I am in love with this mask. Though the packaging isn't anything special I find the formula is perfect! It isn't too heavy, and I use this at least once a week, alternating with some other masks I love to even out my skin tone. I've used this mask for quite some time and have never had any issues with it irritating my skin or being too harsh. It's gentle, light, and fresh and I will continue to use this product.
Valentina V.
One of the best masks I've ever tried, I moved to a region with very different weather and my skin really felt it and was bad, tried a couple of charcoal masks but this one from Origins was true love! It really cleaned my pores and now I swear by it
Corrin A.
This mask is amazing for large pores and black heads! Super effective when reducing the appearance of pores. What I love about this mask, is that it is way more gentle than those charcoal "face peels" that can really irritate the skin. Same, if not better result and much better for sensitive skin.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
I like this stuff a lot! I got it in a Sephora favorites box in a 1 oz. size and though I've only used it once so far, I can tell that this may become a staple for me as my skin is very acne prone. Would recommend
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This mask did not do anything for me. It did not clean my pores, nothing happened with my skin texture, it did not even got a tad smoother. It felt exactly like before using this mask. I love the pink clay mask but this one is just useless. Some of my drugstore products are even better compared to this one
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really love this mask! I was drawn to it because of its natural ingredients and I heard charcoal is really good for the pores. And I was happy with it :) It left my skin smooth and firm and clean. A really good buy!
Mary D.
Laval
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
The best face mask !!!! The charcoal is like a magnet so it really cleans out dirt and oils in pores, I have dry skin and i can still use it once a week at least, I just moisturize after and my face feels amazing
Kayla C.
Sudbury, Ontario
Review for: Tm more...
At first I was worried about spending so much money on a mask, but as soon as I tried it, any guilt I felt was gone. My face cleared up by the next morning and skin felt super soft! It was my first time purchasing it, but I will definitely repurchase!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I have tried this mask before and thought it worked quite well. It uses charcoal to clean your skin and didn't seem to harsh on me. I'd like to try it a few more times to see how my skin reacts to it over time.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.