BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Celine H.
Kongsvinger
It's a very good deep face cleanser. It makes my skin relieved and smooth after using it. It doesn't really get rid of my pores, but they make my pores smaller. But overall it's a very good product and I use it every week.
Jac K.
Scarborough , ON
I use this product one totwo time a week and my acne seems to just vanish after i take my mask off. I like how it doesn't smell very strongly. Especially when it needs to say on for 15 mins.
Jaz B.
Surrey, BC
Love this product. I have acne prone skin and this keeps my breakouts at bay. I always buy this from Sephora. I love how it makes my skin feel soft and clear. One of my weekly go to masks. I would recommend to a friend.
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
My absolute favourite face mask. I am right at the end of the bottle and cut it in half to make sure I get all that extra stuff I can't squeeze out of it. Not too pricy and would definitely buy again.
Charlotte L.
Québec
I have an oily skin and this mask is my go-to product. I have repurchase it more than 3 times. It's absolutely amazing, it leaves my skin so clear and even reduce redness, pimples and blackheads. I'm in love with it. ❤️️
Rachel M.
Newry
I love this mask it is fab!! Anytime I feel my skin is dull or if I'm having a lot of breakouts/blackheads I would always reach for this. The packaging on all origin product are very simple but less is definitely more!
reyna F.
miami, FL
Me gusta muchoo el precio lo considero aceptable para los resultados que da. Su consistencia la frescura que deja después de quitar el producto, indiscutiblemente es posible para mi-ña comprartia ptra ves sin duda
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product was definitely a fail for my skin. I used a whole tube and found it really did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was disappointed again because of the hype this product received. Would not purchase again.
Nikki M.
This is one of my go to masks, it has helped my skin so much and I will keep purchasing this product. I buy mine from Mecca maxima. It's amazing. I recommend everyone to use this product!!
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Pretty good face mask, I however like the rose original skin retexturizing mask more. I got this in a kit of three one Boxing Day at sephora would purchase that again but not as a stand alone.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.