BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Casey B.
oxford, MS
this made me breakout like no other! it did not feel good on my skin and it gave me huge white heads. i have dry skin, and it didn’t help. it just ruined my skin for two weeks.
Claire M.
Elmhurst, IL
I loved this! It really helped clear my skin but wasn’t drying or harsh. I usually get super bad redness from masks but not this one! I got it from Sephora and will buy again!
Bailey C.
This product was a very drying mask. I have oily skin and I feel as though it didn’t do much for my blemishes but ,ore so dried out my skin around them. I think this might be better as a spot treatment type mask. I will not be repurchasing, I was disappointed with the product.
Kaelyn K.
Lincoln
Review for: Other more...
I loved this charcoal mask!! It really did eliminate my pore and clear up my skin. It is. Ow my go to skin product. I haven’t found results like this with any other mask. I will be buying it again!!!!!
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
A little goes a long way with this mask. The detoxification of the charcoal is great when you feel your skins really dirty. After use you can see the glow of fresh clean skin.
Vera N.
Newark, CA
I already purchased Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask myself before I received it complimentary from Influenster. Unfortunately I didn’t fall in love with this mask. It has very strange (for charcoal masks) slippery texture that complicates application process. It’s also quite difficult to remove after it’s fully dry. But the main reason why I’m not a fan of this product is that I can barely see any results even after using it on a regular basis. Probably it can work better on oily skin, but all it does for my combo skin is drying it out. I also didn’t notice any improvement on my pores. I am a die hard fan of some Origins products (e.g. Out of Trouble Mask, Modern Friction Dermabrasion, Ginzing Moisturizer, Checks and Balances Face Wash), but sadly this one doesn’t do it for me.
Gabrielle E.
Stuart, FL
Got this mask as a sample with my sephora play box. I love charcoal masks and this one did not disappoint. My skin has definitely improved since I started using it and it will be a new part of my weekly routine!
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
Natural Exfoliation that Actually Work
There are a lot of physical and chemical exfoliators on the market that claim to leave your complexion taught and free of dead skin and blackheads. I have tried many of them and while some do work, you often have to be careful if you plan to go out in the sun or have sensitive skin. No such worries with this beauty treasure. What I love about this masque is that you can actually feel the charcoal absorbing the oil on your face and softening blackheads so they can easily be washed away. I like to use a warm towel and gently message my face after rinsing off the masque. It seems to really open pores and prepare the skin for other treatments like serums or moisturizers.Your face feels so fantastic after using this product; clean but not dry and smooth without any trace of oiliness. Great for teenagers who are battling breakouts as well as for less oily sin in older adults. This really is a miracle masque- I have been using it for 22 years! I usually use it 2-3 times a month so a regular size tube really lasts a long time. I would reccomend this mask young or old for those who struggle with blackheads, oily skin or troublesome t zone slickness.
Katie J.
Colusa
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this mask! Always fun and relaxing to put on. Face felt so much softer and had a glow afterwards. Simple packaging, which I love. A little pricey but would recommend it.
Brittany B.
wading river
Love a good charcoal mask and this one is definitely in my top 3. Great price and leaves my skin super smooth and clean feeling. I’ve bought several of these and continue to use
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.