BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Marissa S.
Regina, SK
I love using this mask to treat my skin. It feels amazingly soft and refreshed after. There is no scent which is nice. It doesnt dry my skin out. A bit expensive for me but that is why it's a treat.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I love all origins products because I truly feel the ingredients are fresh and makes your face feel extremely clean. This is one of my go to masks when I need a deep clean and to get rid of black heads. Would highly recommend if you haven't tried!
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the best clay mask I've used. It leaves my skin matte, clean and bright. I enjoyed​ using this mask because it didn't overly strip my skin. Would recommend it for anyone who has oily skin
Alexis H.
My boyfriend and I do this mask together often. We both feel it tightens our skin and makes it feel more smooth. I don't find it removes blackheads but it does make it easier for me to extract them.
Tinesha D.
This product does exactly what it says it does, although I do prefer a peel off when it comes to clearing pores because I feel like it works better. This is a gentler way to clear your pores and works just as good as peel off ones.
Teresa H.
This is actually my favourite charcoal mask ever. I have problematic skin and whenever I use this I can feel it actually cleaning my pores. It does make my skin tingle but after washing it off my skin feels instantly softer and brighter. This has keep my skin looking nice and clean whenever my pores feel clogged.
Brooke L.
Hamilton, ON
Got a small sample size from sephora just to try it out . Does it's job by cleansing pores and gets rid of some blackheads but kind of burns the skin . Not recommended if you have sensitive skin .
Shahnaz
The Origins Active Charcoal Mask in theory sounds like a very good mask for blocked pores and oily/combination skin. Origins do not prescribe this product to any particular skin type from what I recall. I used this mask approximately 3 times because I wanted to believe what is advertised about this product and really notice fewer pores. However this mask stripped my dry/combination skin to the point where I had dry flaky skin on the outer perimeters of my face. Maybe it reduced the oiliness from the centre of the face - namely the t-zone but I was disappointed as I wanted an overall clearer and softer feel and appearance of my skin. With that being said , this product may be better suited to oily skin. It is advisable to try a sample of the product rather than purchasing a full size tube just to establish how this product reacts to your skin type. The last thing anyone would want is to have a brand new full size product that they can't use. I hope that this helps those of you wanting to try this product.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Oh I love this mask. It feels weird when you apply it, but oh does it ever work. I don't think you can go wrong with it. It's truly amazing and lives up to what it says it will do (or supposed to do)
Zareen T.
calgary, AB
Use this about once a week. It really clears out the face in my opinion! Makes it smoother and feels refreshing. And best results are shown with topping it off with one of the Origins moisturizer.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.