BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amanda B.
Acton, ON
This mask is Fantastic! It calms the redness in my skin and quickly diminishes breakouts. It also draws out excess moisture and my pores are less visible from use.
Claire H.
Mound, MN
This mask really clears everything out of your pours. The packaging makes it easy to get the product out initially but then you get to the last bits it is difficult.
Sunniva
It works fine. It does not meet my expectations, however it does work fine and leaves my skin smooth and clean. A little bit pricey and would probably not buy again.
Raven S.
Kemptville
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
As an artist when I think of charcoal I think of a messy box of art sticks that I skillfully use to create a soft image on my canvas. But let me paint you a picture of what Origins Clear Improvement can do for the the canvas that you present to the world each and every day - your beautiful face. This charcoal mask uses the very best Bamboo Charcoal that draws dirt and oil out do deeply clogged pores. Then the White China Clay absorbs away impurities and toxins alway from your face.
alyssa m.
one of my favourite masks i always buy the small size from sephora it's only $5 and lasts for a few uses i think the value is amazing this is an amazing mask for acne prone skin i love it so much!!!!!
Erin B.
Craigmount Place, Dundee
I have quite oily skin therefore my skin seems to get clogged up quite quickly, and I love this mask to help maintain clear skin. I was told to use just a pea size amount for the whole face, and although you can see the oils being pulled from your face with just a thin amount, I personally like to apply a thicker amount. It feels lovely and cooling when you first apply it then dries down (length of time depends on how thick a layer you apply) I would recommend slightly steaming your face before using this mask so your pores are open to achieve best results.
Atya A.
I saw amazing reviews hence went ahead and tried. It was good. I felt it cleaned the skin but I had clogged pores after using all around the mouth. So I wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
Sione L.
Bellevue, WA
My favorite mask! Leaves my skin so soft and noticeable pore shrinkage. I have sensitive skin and the last charcoal mask I used was too harsh but this one is perfect. And I think it's definitely worth the price too.
Büsra Ö.
It does what it says! First I was skeptical about it, because it is really hard to find a product that minimizes or even takes all the blackheads and the other stuff away...but this stuff, really is magical, for me!
Cheyenne H.
Queensland
I love this mask! I use it once a week or when my skin is feeling in the need for a deep cleanse, I have combination skin with a little sensitivity and it works wonders
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.