BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michelle G.
Joliette , QC
didn't do much for me after several uses but after the first time I tried it my nose started to get more oily idk if it's because of this specific product though.
Jade M.
I enjoy wearing it on my face because I like the tight feeling of it. I purchased it from sephora, it was kind of pricey for the amount of uses I got. It's pretty gentle for the most part. I would not buy again.
Amy H.
Coleraine, Coleraine
Very good product. It makes my skin so soft and ready for action! It can be put on thick and is probably best this way! I've used it for a while now and love it!
Keisha Lynn D.
Mangilao
One of the best mask I have ever tried! Have healthy glowing skin after using this. Have a bad day and want to relax ? I would recommend you try this out. Especially for breakouts .
natasha m.
Love this face mask!! This face mask is great for clogged pores as the charcoal helps to extract every bit of dirt from your skin leaving it clean of soft. This is my holy grail skincare item and love origins as a brand. 100% worth every penny!!!
Claire P.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Tm more...
I love Origins and all of their face masks! This charcoal one is one of the ones I use more often as I have very acne prone skin. I love the feeling of this mask after I wash it off; it makes my skin feeling really fresh. However, it isn't as effective as I would like in clearing my pores. My skin definitely breathes easier after using this mask but it doesn't leave my skin blemish free. Would recommend if acne is not terrible, however, if you have dry skin, you might want to stay away.
Sara K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Black heads = gone with this mask. All you need is a little bit of product and it goes a long way. Your skin feels smoother and the packaging allows for quick and easy application!
Michelle B.
Etobicoke, IA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I'm wearing this mask right now! haha it feels amazing, it's a grey mask not black like a lot of other charcoal masks. It goes on super smooth and immediately has a cooling effect. After wearing it for a few minutes you start feeling it do it's magic! When it starts feeling tingling thats when you know its working and doing it's job. Once you take it off your skin will feel amazingly smooth!
LINETTE M. M.
Use it one a week. It's gentle and powerful enough to do the job. You can actually feel it working while you're wearing it. Usually remove it and use the Origins check and balance afterwards.
Kmakes
I did enjoy this product, I felt a hug difference on my face! However the smell is quite strong and might not be relaxing to everyone. I've used the mask many times and continue to love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.