BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kmakes
I did enjoy this product, I felt a hug difference on my face! However the smell is quite strong and might not be relaxing to everyone. I've used the mask many times and continue to love it!
Gabrielle N.
I love this product! First of all, its very hard to find a good mud mask for such a great price - $30 and it really does last a long time! You need to use it as the instructions recommend to get the full benefit (they suggest putting a hot compress on your face first to open up your pores). The first few times I did break out after, but I think thats how you know the product is really working - it's actually getting all of the junk out. Sometimes I use the Ole Henriksen walnut scrub before I apply the mask and it makes my skin feel so soft! My boyfriend also has started to use the mask and he believes it has helped him clean the gunk out of his pores!
Michelle B.
Etobicoke, IA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I'm wearing this mask right now! haha it feels amazing, it's a grey mask not black like a lot of other charcoal masks. It goes on super smooth and immediately has a cooling effect. After wearing it for a few minutes you start feeling it do it's magic! When it starts feeling tingling thats when you know its working and doing it's job. Once you take it off your skin will feel amazingly smooth!
LINETTE M. M.
Use it one a week. It's gentle and powerful enough to do the job. You can actually feel it working while you're wearing it. Usually remove it and use the Origins check and balance afterwards.
Natasha T.
Edmonton, AB
LIFE SAVER if you are dealing with acne. Use it weekly and you will definitely see a difference. When it dries you can see your problem areas. This mask dries out those impurities and minimizes pores. Don't forget to hydrate afterwards though.
Luz M.
I got a nice sized sample of this to try. The texture was surprisingly thick and goopy, kind of sticky even. Wasn't a big fan of the texture. Applying it had a tendency to go on thick but you can spread it out thin if you worked at it. My skin felt a warming sensation that was not unpleasant and the scent was a bit herbal/clean which was nice. I was really surprised how quickly the mask dried each time, only about 7 minutes until I felt tightness. Most of my clay masks take twice as long, which is kinda cool. I felt like the product did a good job of removing oil and helping to balance my combination skin, overall I really liked the product.
pamela a.
houston, TX
recently bought this. I haven't used it enough to love it, but the few times I've used it I really like it. I feel like all the dirt from my mask is gone once i wash it
Krista H.
Mississauga, PA
Love this. It really cleans out my pores, the only thing I don't really like is the fact that I have to use a cloth to wash it off, I would rather it be a peel. Doesn't break me out and makes my skin feel good!
Shamina T.
Review for: Tm more...
Before I started using this product, My T-zone was a complete shamble. It was so dry after using lemon on my face. Every time I wore make up my T zone would look completely dry and gross. I tried everything, nothing worked. I then stumbled across Origins and thought I would try a few products out and review them on my blog. The Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask helped me so much. Not only did it clear my pores but it made by dry skin go away! It smells nice and I have nothing bad to say about it. Its inexpensive and also lasts you ages. You don't even need much for it to fill your face. A massive thumbs up for this brand.
Alex P.
A great mask when you’re struggling with some problem areas. Can be a little drying if you don’t moisturize after but I find this mask really works and helps clear out my pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.