BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ebba L.
Only used it for a short period but it made a noticeable improvement. I liked the texture of it and it was easy to apply and remove. Will definitely use it again.
Joanna H.
Obviously the colour is a must for me when it comes to masks. It clears my skin on the bad breakout weeks when I run out I re purchase couldn't live with out this
Taeler S.
Calgary , AB
this is a great mask especially when you want to treat yourself. De depending on your skin type this might not be the best mask for you because it is quite pricey.
Danielle F.
Ottawa, ON
This mask is gentle and effective! It really helps clear your skin and works well to keep it hydrated! I absolutely love this mask I use it once a week to clear out any pores!
Michelle G.
Joliette , QC
didn't do much for me after several uses but after the first time I tried it my nose started to get more oily idk if it's because of this specific product though.
Anabelle D.
I haven't been using this product enough to get a real understanding of it! But so far it's gentle on the skin and it drys really fast like 3 minutes and it's dry
Karen A.
San Diego
I really liked this mask. It left my pores feeling so clean and soft! I will use it a couple more times to see benefits on the long run. So far I really liked it.
Jade M.
I enjoy wearing it on my face because I like the tight feeling of it. I purchased it from sephora, it was kind of pricey for the amount of uses I got. It's pretty gentle for the most part. I would not buy again.
Amy H.
Coleraine, Coleraine
Very good product. It makes my skin so soft and ready for action! It can be put on thick and is probably best this way! I've used it for a while now and love it!
natasha m.
Love this face mask!! This face mask is great for clogged pores as the charcoal helps to extract every bit of dirt from your skin leaving it clean of soft. This is my holy grail skincare item and love origins as a brand. 100% worth every penny!!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.