BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Mackenzie O.
I was looking for a charcoal mask to clear pores and this one was recommended to me at Sephora. My skin feels so good after and my skin is definitely clearer after using this mask. I would buy this again.
Valentina G.
Russia
It’s a very nice face mask. Apples easily, drys out super fast, leaves a very soft and fresh finish on the skin. My face tent to get red after using it, but it calms down quite fast. 10/10 would recommend.
Rebecca D.
Ottawa, ON
This is one of my go to's. Everyone has to try Origins for their skincare at least once in their life. The packaging is simple, which lets the product speak for itself more. I will always buy more of this
Lisa M.
Mission, BC
I have tried this mask on multiple occasions and I really wanted to love it.. but honestly, I didn't see any real difference after using it. I will probably try it again, as I do have some product left - but I doubt I will be repurchasing.
Nicole G.
Vancouver, BC
A holy grail product for me! I can't live without this in my weekly skin care routine since developing adult onset acne. Doesn't dry out my skin, but keeps my breakouts in control. A staple in my routine!
member-08831defc
Lowestoft
This really is a gem! My pores can get very clogged up and this makes such a difference! You get 100ml so in my eyes it's great value for money because it's lasts quite a long time! I have sensitive skin and it's never caused me to break out! I would 100% say it's worth every penny.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Better than boscia black peeling face mask. Simple packaging, does its job nothing fancy. Been using this for years. One tube lasts a long time. Never had sensitivity to it. I've bought it many times over.
Tanya T.
Montreal
This is a great mask to do at least once a week. It really helps to clear out pores and a little goes a long way. It is also great as a spit treatment on pimples overnight. Your skin may be a bit red after but it’s normal and doesn’t last!
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
One of the first charcoal masks I've ever used and I honestly love it. It's a little grainier than other charcoal masks which I love because I like the fact that I can exfoliate with it before I wash it off.
Cara R.
Spruce Grove, AB
It makes my skin feel really smooth after but is a little drying. I didn't notice a drastic change in the clarity of my skin (I do have pretty nice skin but pores and blackheads are sometimes an issue).
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.