BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Joud H.
Love this product. Really feel like my skin looks and feels different after using it. My pores feel really clean afterwards and any small blemishes go away faster with this mask. Definitely will keep buying
Chloe S.
Portland
Thick, high quality clay mask. This will help draw out blackheads and unclog pores! It’s one of those masks I wear and feel totally pampered. It’ll be a sad day when I run out but I know I’ll have to rebuy!
Bri C.
Bellevue
This product is the best because I feel like it clears my skin. The packaging appears clean and simple. I am a repeat user. The mask is effective in clearing pores. I would buy this product again and again!
Sam S.
Chicago
Made my skin very tight and dry afterward. Didn’t notice a change in blackheads but I️ suppose my pores did look a bit smaller. Would try again with a heavy moisturizer afterward
Zaira M.
Kernersville, NC
It was my first time trying a mask from Origins but I was very impressed. I received mine from sephora. It was easy to apply and left with a clean smooth face. I would recommend.
Emily L.
This caused my skin to feel a burning sensation within minutes of applying. It is much more expensive than other charcoal masks. I would not purchase this again and instead will keep using the Yes To brand.
Queen Z.
I bought this product at my local drug store.  Was well worth the money spent on it. Skin feels amazing. Would definitely recommend using this every night before bed.
Sheela B.
Germantown
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Instantaneous results! After using this mask 2-3 weekly for about 2 weeks, I saw an obvious improvement in my acne prone skin. Great if you’re more on the oily/combo side. I would definitely buy it again.
Alisha F.
Excelsior
Review for: Clear more...
I received a sample size of this product from a different purchase. I do not have sensitive skin, but this product made my skin SO red. I've used other charcoal masks without the same reaction.
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this charcoal mask. It really gets the job done when you want to clear out your pores. It’s really comfortable and doesn’t tug on the skin when dried. Would totally repurchase this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.