BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chandanee M.
I really love this mask! It's purifying to the skin, really smooth in texture to apply and leaves me with results in just 20 minutes! This is by far the best clay mask going.
Nicole W.
London, ON
Love this stuff so much! Use it daily and it has helped so much with my acne. Growing up with acne was a nightmare! But since picking this product up from sephora, it's been life changing! My family compliments me on how clear my skin is looking!
Ally T.
St, NL
This is my favourite of the Origins masks I've tried. I do think it helps bring blackheads and spots to the surface. One of my friends gave me the tip that if I have a spot or under the skin break out that manages to come to a head, if I pop it only slightly and then put this Origins mask on top for a few hours it will help draw out any more gunk that's inside, which helps the healing process overall. This is my favourite way to use the mask and I have carried a travel size with me on long trips for this purpose. Alternatively, I use it on my T-zone around 2 times a week and keep it on for 30 minutes or so (although, you could do less!). I'm still searching for something that helps heal under the skin breakouts faster, but for now this is the best I have.
✩ S.
SE5 8NG
Love this product it keeps my pores really small!  Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores t doesn’t dry the skin
easy to remove
good for sensitive skin
Sarah W.
Calgary
This is a nice charcoal mask. I find you do need quite a bit to really coat your face. It dries quickly and dries very stiff. After I washed it off my skin was super soft!
Colette C.
I bought this product as I heard it was good for clogged pours and making your pours smaller. It is easy but messy to apply - drys charcoal and you have to get a damp cloth to wipe off the product. I have used this a few times, packaging is simple. It's not a bad buy.
Erica W.
Works very well, pretty affordable but worth the price. Easy to use as well as easy to reuse, little to no mess when using. A gentle tingle when using and easily wiped off after. Would recommend
Sarah T.
Oshawa
Applied nicely onto my face, smelled nice! Definitely did some of what it was supposed to do — my skin felt so soft after. Did not clear too many black heads — warning hurts when pulling off lol
Francis T.
Vancouver
My go-to mask. I try to use this weekly. It helps cleanse my pores as I do have relatively larger pores than the average person. Works really well. Only con is that it’s a bit tough to clean off.
Arianne B.
Its a little bit drying although its expected since it is a clay mask. I got mine at Sephora, first as a sample then I bought it full size cause I liked it a lot. Worked wonders on my oily and acne prone skin and didn't feel harsh at all. I just bought a new bottle :)
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.