BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emma J.
I really love this mask !! It cleared my skin with just a few uses and lasts for a long time, is a bit pricey but totally worth every single penny! It is so highly effective and I will keep buying it :)
Laali R.
melbourne
This face mask has such a beautiful formula. My skin feels absolutely amazing afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling healthy and clean and extra soft. It is pricey but it is worth every dollar you spend!!
Geneviève N.
Kingston, ON
A classic pore-clearing mask. Really nothing too special and it's quite drying. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin but possibly more resilient oily skin types will enjoy it?
Blaze M.
Doncaster , Doncaster
I am obsessed with this mask! It's thick and works wonders with my problematic skin. It is definitely worth the price and I'd buy it again. One of the best masks I've ever used
Casey D.
Northampton
I have oily skin but it also very sensitive so i struggle to find good masks that dont break me out. This is PERFECT it draws out all the dirt and leaves your skin super smooth
Sarah F.
I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel really smooth and it was super gentle. It was my first time using it and it definitely met my expectations. I would for sure buy this product again.
Xochitl C.
Torreón
Me regalaron. Esta mascarilla y al. Probarla me encanto , es de lo mejor para limpiar mi piel, quita la grasa y puntos negros, la deja super limpia y tan suave, compraré mas y conocere mas la marca
Piper R.
This product was ideal for drawing out any impurities from the skin and left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Packaging was sleek and well designed and met my expectations. Would highly recommend.
Nicky D.
As soon as I put this on my face,my skin started burning instantly. I had to wash it off right away. Definitely not compatible with my skin - I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Lindsay S.
Came in a value pack from sephora at christmasloved it and wasn't to harsh to use more than once a weeklittle more pricey but worth jtwill probably buy again in the next year
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.