BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
jackie s.
toronto
didn't see the results I thought I would. I gave it a couple tries before finally giving up on it - and this is the type of product I really hoped to see immediate results from.
Lisa K.
wien
One of my favourite masks! After the first use my skin has looked better than it has for quite awhile.  Smoothed out my complexions, helped diminish imperfections and worked very well. Also helped with some redness and spots. Would recommend!
Tinna D.
This is by far my favorite face mask, it got rid of almost all of my blakheads and i used to have little bumps under my skin especially on my forhead but after I used this mask a few times they were gone!
Sania S.
Woodstock, ON
It’s alright it can improve in some parts. But overall not much bad. The packing was pretty simple. It wasn’t that effective I didn’t find the formula that satisfying for my skin
Gaby L.
I purchased this product at sephora and i use it twice weekly when i want to make sure my pores are clean in my problem areas. I prefer this product to the glamglow mud mask as it is less harsh on my skin.
Emily V.
One of my favorite face masks! It's definitely a splurge item, but it's a step up from the other drugstore brands. Charcoal has a lot of benefits for the face, including drawing out all of the impurities.
Shannon C.
Chard
Review for: Tm more...
After seeing this product on other bloggers channels and the reviews from it, I decided to give it ago, and I personally being a teenager suffer with blemishes and oily skin. This product is easy to apply and feels lovely on the skin and feels like it's actually doing something whilst it on your skin un like some other masks, once it's set it's a little difficult to remove but nothing a moist warm flannel can't handle, can definitely see the results straight after. Would recommend putting a moisturizer on afterwards as skin can feel a little tight, but I feel as though it's more the removing that causes it, rather than the mask itself. I brought this mask from the origins website.
Jasmine K.
Surrey, BC
Natural skincare can be harder to come by, so this is a nice option for someone with oily acne prone skin like I have. Night be a bit too much for someone with dry skin. But definitely a good quality mask
Tanisha C.
calgary, AK
I swear by all origins face mask. They've toltally changed the game by introducing individual pods for each mask. Who actually wants to buy full sized bottles anymore when you're skin won't always require the same product. I love to use this mask when I find my skin is feeling icky. You see results right away for your skin detoxing and in the days to come. So don't use this mask before a night out but more so a week before. If you're looking for a quick fix the day of try Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin.
Kira L.
london, ON
This mask is a must have in my skincare regimen. It dries fast and is not messy which makes it easy to throw on and wash off on the go! It's great at pulling out any dirt and oil too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.