BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
reyna F.
Me gusta muchoo el precio lo considero aceptable para los resultados que da. Su consistencia la frescura que deja después de quitar el producto, indiscutiblemente es posible para mi-ña comprartia ptra ves sin duda
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Pretty good face mask, I however like the rose original skin retexturizing mask more. I got this in a kit of three one Boxing Day at sephora would purchase that again but not as a stand alone.
Al V.
Ottawa
It's an adequate face mask but I feel like you can find a dupe for a cheaper price. I don't find it anything spectacular although it does the job of removing some oil and tighten my skin.
Nikki M.
This is one of my go to masks, it has helped my skin so much and I will keep purchasing this product. I buy mine from Mecca maxima. It's amazing. I recommend everyone to use this product!!
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product was definitely a fail for my skin. I used a whole tube and found it really did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was disappointed again because of the hype this product received. Would not purchase again.
Grace W.
Cary, NC
I love it so much it always clears my skin and make it so perfect and i love the feeling afterwords. After i use the mask i always use some kind of there moisturizer and it feels wonderful. I just love all of origins products so much i use them every day.
sadaf I.
This face mask is dam good....it has activated charcoal and carbon in it which help us to remove all d dirt,impurities,clears skin pores and leaves ur face fresh,clear,soft....its absolutely awsm!!
lucy l.
Hamilton, ON
this made my skin feel incredibly clean and smooth afterwards, however I have yet to see it assist with my blackheads. this lasts a great amount of time so I'd say it's worth the price.
Jayne O.
A like but not a love! I enjoy using this mask but I don't think I will be making a repurchase. I just don't find it to be as good as some of the other clearing masks that I have. I expected more from the origins product but was left a bit underwhelmed.
Lucy S.
Moor Lane , Clitheroe
I didn't think this product worked that well for my skin! I wasn't too keen on the smell and it was hard to remove! My skin felt drier afterwards and didn't feel at all soft. It did unclog some of my pores but nothing special! Won't be purchasing again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.