BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Charlotte L.
Québec
I have an oily skin and this mask is my go-to product. I have repurchase it more than 3 times. It's absolutely amazing, it leaves my skin so clear and even reduce redness, pimples and blackheads. I'm in love with it. ❤️️
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
My absolute favourite face mask. I am right at the end of the bottle and cut it in half to make sure I get all that extra stuff I can't squeeze out of it. Not too pricy and would definitely buy again.
Al V.
Ottawa
It's an adequate face mask but I feel like you can find a dupe for a cheaper price. I don't find it anything spectacular although it does the job of removing some oil and tighten my skin.
Nikki M.
This is one of my go to masks, it has helped my skin so much and I will keep purchasing this product. I buy mine from Mecca maxima. It's amazing. I recommend everyone to use this product!!
Rachel M.
Newry
I love this mask it is fab!! Anytime I feel my skin is dull or if I'm having a lot of breakouts/blackheads I would always reach for this. The packaging on all origin product are very simple but less is definitely more!
sadaf I.
This face mask is dam good....it has activated charcoal and carbon in it which help us to remove all d dirt,impurities,clears skin pores and leaves ur face fresh,clear,soft....its absolutely awsm!!
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Pretty good face mask, I however like the rose original skin retexturizing mask more. I got this in a kit of three one Boxing Day at sephora would purchase that again but not as a stand alone.
reyna F.
Me gusta muchoo el precio lo considero aceptable para los resultados que da. Su consistencia la frescura que deja después de quitar el producto, indiscutiblemente es posible para mi-ña comprartia ptra ves sin duda
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product was definitely a fail for my skin. I used a whole tube and found it really did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was disappointed again because of the hype this product received. Would not purchase again.
Sarah F.
Lyn, AK
After using this product I noticed my skin was so much smoother and my pores were noticeably smaller and less visible. I use this product every two days and my skin has never been clearer.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.