BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Raquel L.
Bossley Park , Nsw
Absolutely love this mask! i had heaps of blackheads on my nose and after using this mask it was able to clear it up. im half way through my second bottle and will definitely repurchase another one. 10/10 would definitely recommend and i have to all.
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I am obsessed with this mask! I have pretty sensitive skin, but I do have the occasional breakout. This has really helped keep my face clear. I also love how soft and clean my skin feels after using this mask!
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
This is thick, easy to apply and gentle! It's perfect for drawing out impurities and making your skin more clean and clear! I use this before my period and whenever I feel I need an extra clean or i feel a breakout! You can get this at Sephora or online!
Laura J.
I expected quite a lot from this product considering how hyped up this is. However, it doesn't do anything for your skin besides irritating it because of fragrance and other not so ideal ingredients. I'm sure there are better charcoal masks out there.
Nilofar A.
Toronto
I bought this product a few months ago and I think it's doing an alright job for my pores. I was originally looking for the Boscia Charcoal Peel Off Mask and accidentally bought this instead. What I would say about this product is that it makes my face feel really smooth and much more brighter.
Elizabeth D.
Thunder Bay, ON
LOVE this mask so so much. Clears literally everything I can even think of out of my pores. I got this as a sample at the origins counter and I immediately went back after using it once to purchase. Keeps my breakouts and blackheads at bay for sure.
Verity P.
Littlehampton , West Sussex
You see, every beauty blogger raves about this and I can see why. Honestly it's the most amazing face mask. Clears any spot up pretty much instantly and makes your pores 100000 times smaller! Fresher cleaner smoother looking skin after. Less spots!!
Colleen H.
I really like this mask. I got it at Christmas time from Sephora in a mask value pack, so I could sample a few masks from this company. I use it about once a week and really like the way it makes my skin feel. I do leave it on longer than the suggested time though. Would definitely repurchase!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
This was the first charcoal mask I used. I've always had enlarged pores and tons of tiny blackheads on my nose, cheeks and chin. But now that its winter, I didn't want a product that would completely dry out my skin. This mask cleaned my pores while keeping some moisture in my face. The first time I used the mask I paired it with Biore Charcoal strips. The strip had more gunk on it than ever before! I also noticed a few other blackheads popping up. It's like the mask was bringing everything up to the surface and out of my skin. It's been a week and a half since I began using this mask. I have significantly less blackheads. My pores are less visible as they are clean. I thought my skin looked great before, but wow! It's totally improved since using this mask.
Mich g.
ITS LIKE MAGIC! most of the products don't clean right your skin when you apply this for the first time you noticed the results immediate it works my skin is gratefully i buy it in liverpool and its economic i would recommend everyone in this world
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.