BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sara M.
Shreveport
Absolutely the best mask for cleaning pores and leaving skin refreshed. Easy to apply and remove, gentle on the skin. Clear bottle allows for you to see what you’re using. Absolutely recommend everyone to use!
Does the job quickly I will never used anything else but these product it’s so worth using it leaves my face feeling awesome after each used I amazed and surprised each time
Lindsay H.
Review for: Other more...
This is just an average charcoal mask. It does the job very well and it is really effective. It met my expectations it just didn’t exceed them. I bought this at Sephora. I would recommend this to other people.
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
I liked this product, my skin felt fresh and clean afterwards, but I would NOT buy it again. Maybe I did something wrong, but I didnt see a difference aside from the clean feeling.
Janelle G.
Miramar
FAVORITE MASK EVER!
This is my go to, this mask brightens up my skin. You want baby skin & lighter skin this is the mask for you! you won’t find any other like this! If your scared, origins does free facials!
Ashlyn B.
Love this mask!! Clears my pores and makes my skin feel sooo soft! I typically keep it on for about 30 minutes and sometimes it can be difficult to wash off, but it is worth it. It makes my skin feel amazing!
Iliana H.
Simi Valley
it makes my skin feel cool and the charcoal seem to calm acne, i have bought this mask from sephora multiple times, it is slightly pricy but worth it for sure, it’s is very gentle on the skin and is worth the try!
Jenna W.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I love this mask!! I am in my second bottle! I use it every so often when I am breaking out and it helps clear out my pores and clear up my skin! I definitely recommend this mask!
Becca D.
Wilbraham
Great charcoal mask for a fair price point. Always mix up the masks I’m using but always seem to go back to this one. Quick drying and not incredibly messy. A top favorite of mine
Sam S.
Chicago
Made my skin very tight and dry afterward. Didn’t notice a change in blackheads but I️ suppose my pores did look a bit smaller. Would try again with a heavy moisturizer afterward
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.