BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alexis H.
Mission, MO
My boyfriend and I do this mask together often. We both feel it tightens our skin and makes it feel more smooth. I don't find it removes blackheads but it does make it easier for me to extract them.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I love all origins products because I truly feel the ingredients are fresh and makes your face feel extremely clean. This is one of my go to masks when I need a deep clean and to get rid of black heads. Would highly recommend if you haven't tried!
Annie G.
Toronto , ON
This is one of the best clay mask I've used. It leaves my skin matte, clean and bright. I enjoyed​ using this mask because it didn't overly strip my skin. Would recommend it for anyone who has oily skin
Jasmine  V.
One of my favourite masks when I can afford it! It left my skin feeling really bright and rejuvenated. I got it from a sample in a sephora purchase and I'm really glad to say I made a good choice.
Melissa T.
London, OH
Good mask, not great! Personally enjoy the Boscia Luminizing black peel off mask better since this one doesn't pull out as many blackheads. Probably wouldn't repurchase for the price but would use.
Shahnaz
The Origins Active Charcoal Mask in theory sounds like a very good mask for blocked pores and oily/combination skin. Origins do not prescribe this product to any particular skin type from what I recall. I used this mask approximately 3 times because I wanted to believe what is advertised about this product and really notice fewer pores. However this mask stripped my dry/combination skin to the point where I had dry flaky skin on the outer perimeters of my face. Maybe it reduced the oiliness from the centre of the face - namely the t-zone but I was disappointed as I wanted an overall clearer and softer feel and appearance of my skin. With that being said , this product may be better suited to oily skin. It is advisable to try a sample of the product rather than purchasing a full size tube just to establish how this product reacts to your skin type. The last thing anyone would want is to have a brand new full size product that they can't use. I hope that this helps those of you wanting to try this product.
Andrea S.
Abbotsford
A nice feeling mask that leaves my skin feeling very fresh and smooth. Cannot say it improves my acne even with regular use though, so I cannot justify the high price point and will not repurchase.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
This mask is SO good!!!! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I even use it as a spot treatment when need be. Origins makes some of the best skin care and this mask really is impressive! I highly recommend it.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Oh I love this mask. It feels weird when you apply it, but oh does it ever work. I don't think you can go wrong with it. It's truly amazing and lives up to what it says it will do (or supposed to do)
Teresa H.
This is actually my favourite charcoal mask ever. I have problematic skin and whenever I use this I can feel it actually cleaning my pores. It does make my skin tingle but after washing it off my skin feels instantly softer and brighter. This has keep my skin looking nice and clean whenever my pores feel clogged.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.