BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tania G.
Burgos, Spain
Origin's mask cleans my skin visible without irritations. It makes a noticeable difference on my skin And it's just a ver y nice pampering mask.
I would definitely recommend it if you need a charcoal mask but have sensitive skin.
xoxo
Yumna S.
Review for: Clear more...
I didn't really enjoy this mask. It was quite invigorating. It really tingles the skin.
But I will say it does work.
My skin gets oily around the t zone so I think this mask did a good job of balancing
Kate T.
Regina
Super great charcoal mask! By far my favourite origin product. Feels great while it’s on and my skin feels refreshed once I wash it off. It definitely makes my skin feel light and my pores feel clean.
Nikita P.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Other more...
Love this mask for controlling acne and getting rid of the excess oil on my face. It’s super affordable and I love peeling it off saves so much time. Bought from Sephora and would happily repurchase !!
Jasmine B.
Liecester
Works really well on my pores minimises there visibility and definitely makes my skin feel tighter smells stunning I love this and as of many of the origins products and will hopefully be buying again
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
The only one for now that I’ve find it cleans my skin without leaving it dry. When you apply it you feel your skin getting tighter and after, when you remoove it you can see it has cleaned a lot! I would recommend 100%
Hina B.
London
It has a cooling feeling to the skin therefore best for hot summer days. Finished a complete tube. Plus I always got a compliment of my skin looking brighter after usage. The packaging was hassle free.
Sara H.
Honestly one of the best products I have tried out there. It met every expectation I had, I wasn't disappointed with this product, it's gentle on skin, but to each their own. It could come in bigger sizes bottles !
Marissa S.
Regina, SK
I love using this mask to treat my skin. It feels amazingly soft and refreshed after. There is no scent which is nice. It doesnt dry my skin out. A bit expensive for me but that is why it's a treat.
Alexis H.
Mission, MO
My boyfriend and I do this mask together often. We both feel it tightens our skin and makes it feel more smooth. I don't find it removes blackheads but it does make it easier for me to extract them.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.