BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kate T.
Regina
Super great charcoal mask! By far my favourite origin product. Feels great while it’s on and my skin feels refreshed once I wash it off. It definitely makes my skin feel light and my pores feel clean.
Katarina T.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this black charcoal mask. It always works wonders on my skin! It’s very tightening on the skin. I would recommend putting this on before taking a shower, it’s really easy to wash off afterwards!
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
The only one for now that I’ve find it cleans my skin without leaving it dry. When you apply it you feel your skin getting tighter and after, when you remoove it you can see it has cleaned a lot! I would recommend 100%
Tania G.
Burgos, Spain
Origin's mask cleans my skin visible without irritations. It makes a noticeable difference on my skin And it's just a ver y nice pampering mask.
I would definitely recommend it if you need a charcoal mask but have sensitive skin.
xoxo
Juliette R.
Orleans, ON
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
It is a good mask, clears the dirt out of your pores really well, cleans excess oil. It meets the hype around it, however it is really drying. I got this as a sample
from Sephora, I recommend for oily skin.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Me encantó, es muy eficaz para limpiar los poros de manera profunda, deja una sensación de frescura y dualidades.
Es fácil de aplicar se disuelve muy bien en el rostro y es excelente para piel sensible
Tristan L.
Awesome charcoal mask! I have oily acne prone skin and I use this 2-3 times a week and I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after I started using it! It makes my skin feel so clean and helps with any breakouts I have. I would definitely re-purchase this when I run out!
Nikita P.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Other more...
Love this mask for controlling acne and getting rid of the excess oil on my face. It’s super affordable and I love peeling it off saves so much time. Bought from Sephora and would happily repurchase !!
Sara H.
Honestly one of the best products I have tried out there. It met every expectation I had, I wasn't disappointed with this product, it's gentle on skin, but to each their own. It could come in bigger sizes bottles !
Yumna S.
Review for: Clear more...
I didn't really enjoy this mask. It was quite invigorating. It really tingles the skin.
But I will say it does work.
My skin gets oily around the t zone so I think this mask did a good job of balancing
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.