BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Linda C.
Rodborough Common, Stroud
This is an excellent face mask which never fails to make my skin feel amazing. It's super effective at smoothing and clearing the skin. Great value for money as there's a lot of product. I recommend it to everyone.
Carol L.
Toronto, OR
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The Origins Clear Improvement Mask uses active charcoal to help draw out environmental toxins and dirt that can clog your pores and dull your skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used once a week or more often as needed.

I use it twice a week. Start with a clean face. Apply a warm towel to open up the pores in advance of the treatment. Apply the mask and allow it to dry. It will take 10-15 minutes. Relax while it is drying - it may feel tight on your skin as the mask works its magic. Rinse well once the mask has completely dried. Then gently pat your skin dry and enjoy the new glow.

I was very pleased to see the improvement in my skin after a few uses. My skin has cleared up - less acne and smoothr, brighter skin with less visible pores. The Origins Clear Improvement Mask is well worth its $27 MSRP and one tube will last you many uses.
Chantel R.
Ottawa, ON
This product is ok in my opinion. It does leave your skin feeling really clean and fresh but I didn't find that it did much to help with pores or blemishes. It's fairly gentle but for the price I was expecting more
Danielle W.
Hamilton, ON
I really enjoy using this product! When I put it on it feels very tight (in a good way) which makes it feel like it’s working! I’m a first time user and I would probably buy it again, however it is quite expensive.
Jenika W.
Vancouver
I found this to be a pretty hydrating product, especially for a charcoal mask. Not sure if I would recommend it as a blemish treatment as I had been sold it to be from a Sephora employee, but it definitely makes my skin feel super soft which is nice.
Aiveen O.
An overall good mask! Good for cleansing pores and getting all the 'gunk' out. Purchased this from debenhams and havent repurchased since as i find it quite comparable to the L'Oreal Clay Mask however alot more expensive. Probably wouldnt repurchase
Tianna B.
I really like this mask although it was not as good as I was expecting. I was hoping it would be stronger on my breakouts. Overall it made my skin feel great. I would source another mask if you're looking to make a significant impact on breakouts.
Charlene F.
Really pulls out dirt from pores because of the charcoal, great amount of product for the price and lasts a long time. Scent is pretty neutral which I like and I feel refreshed and squeaky clean after using it.
Illie G.
Melbourne
This mask is great for cleaning out clogged and dull skin, it detoxes and removed dirt and sebum from my skin and left me with a glowing polished completion the only down side is that it is a bit messy to remove
Catherine B.
After using this mask, the next day I can see that my impurities were pulled to the front of my face. I have sensitive, combination skin and I feel that it doesn't cause a harsh reaction and it helps my T-Zone.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.