BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Allyson B.
Ottawa
This mask is amazing for the price! It is soothing and purifying wihtout being harsh on the skin. Unlike other purifying masks this one doesn't feel like it's ripping my skin or leaving it dry. It definiterly helps keep oily skin clean and feeling fresh!
Aya E.
Improvement Mask is a really good way to cleanse your skin particularly if it is oily and I really did enjoy the soothing effect it had the day after use.  For skin that can handle it, a weekly use could have amazing clarifying effects.
Carol L.
Toronto, OR
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The Origins Clear Improvement Mask uses active charcoal to help draw out environmental toxins and dirt that can clog your pores and dull your skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used once a week or more often as needed.

I use it twice a week. Start with a clean face. Apply a warm towel to open up the pores in advance of the treatment. Apply the mask and allow it to dry. It will take 10-15 minutes. Relax while it is drying - it may feel tight on your skin as the mask works its magic. Rinse well once the mask has completely dried. Then gently pat your skin dry and enjoy the new glow.

I was very pleased to see the improvement in my skin after a few uses. My skin has cleared up - less acne and smoothr, brighter skin with less visible pores. The Origins Clear Improvement Mask is well worth its $27 MSRP and one tube will last you many uses.
Adrianna P.
Calgary, AB
Love his mask. Really helped to clear out all of my pores. The value is pretty decent for the price point. It was very effective. I have sensitive skin and it did burn my skin a little. Would buy again. Recommend.
Liane P.
Fraserburgh
This product is amazing!! It feels amazing on the skin!! I bought it from boots online price was perfect nice packaging simply to use, my skin looked so nice and clean and brighter yes i would defo buy this again!!
Yasmin Y.
Okay, this face mask has been my main staple through January, it's gentle and smooth application and had effective results, it's quite pricey but definitely with it. I don't think it could be improved in anyway
Chloe P.
London
Origins is normally my go to skin care brand, however for my combination skin this made me very sensitive an dry very disappointing an to harsh for my skin. Will not be re-purchasing this product for my skins sakes
Chantel R.
Ottawa, ON
This product is ok in my opinion. It does leave your skin feeling really clean and fresh but I didn't find that it did much to help with pores or blemishes. It's fairly gentle but for the price I was expecting more
Amanda C.
Edmonton, AB
This mask is pretty great at drawing out impurities. It feels nice once you rinse it off. It does get hard and tighten but that's part of the process. I've tried more affordable versions that I'll continue to purchase
Jenika W.
Vancouver
I found this to be a pretty hydrating product, especially for a charcoal mask. Not sure if I would recommend it as a blemish treatment as I had been sold it to be from a Sephora employee, but it definitely makes my skin feel super soft which is nice.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.