BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Nina D.
Leeds , Yorkshire
I love this face mask - and it looks great on my shelf! It dries quite quickly which leaves your face feeling very tight. I always feel like my skin is super clean afterwards, although I'm not sure it actually helps my blackheads.
Lara G.
This is an incredible product which I would highly recommend. I have been using it for about a month now and my skin feels drastically different, it works wonders on skin with visible blackheads and smooths out roughness very well. Definitely worth the money!
Kayla B.
St, CA
I think this is a mask just about everyone has tried. I liked it, I wouldn't repurchase as I've found others I like better. Price is decent for the amount you actually get. I didn't find it lives up to what it says it does
Katherine A.
Origins is a great skin care brand. I love how their packages are always in good resistant containers. This is something that I will definitively re-buy. I think this is a product worth trying. I would definitely recommend.
Maha H.
Mississauga, WY
When your skin feels a little dirty and you want to purify it, this is a great quick fix! I like to use it after I shower when my pores are open, and it just gets all the dirt out from underneath my skin! Definitely a fan!
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Amazing mask to clarify pores and clean out your skin! I felt refreshed after using. However I have dry skin and found it to be a bit drying, so make sure to moisturize after using. Definitely recommend for those looking for a good mask
Brianna O.
Courtenay , BC
If you ever want your man to do a mask with you, there is nothing manlier than putting a charcoal mask on.  Also, it works to draw out all that gunk right out of your pores like the real mvp that it is.  It only needs to be used sparingly, which makes it cost-efficient.
Jodi S.
London
Great product for blocked pores I use once a week to clear my skin and give it a clear out this works perfectly and also bought from John Lewis for £25 it definitely worth it and last a fair few months to warrant the price.
Alara K.
This is the best charcoal mask ı ever used. İt has a light scent and this so important for me . İt is very gentle but very effective. And ı think its very affordable . I use my second one now and I buy another one probably.
Alesha B.
The only product of tried from this line but I am a fan! Perfect for when I’m breaking out and need a little bit of help around my t-zone. I like the more natural ingredients and it’s doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.