BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Anne Julie L.
Laval, QC
One of my favorite masks. I love how my skin feels refreshed. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for something to help with oily skin/spots, pores, and complexion! Not too expensive - worth it!
Helen S.
Sandyford , Newcastle upon Tyne
This is good for very oily or teenage skin. A fairly thick mask that you leave on for ten minutes and rinse away with water to leave your skin really clean, revitalised and helps sebum control. Helps keen your skin clear.
Haley M.
Pretty good charcoal mask, it makes my skin feel clean and removes impurities. I do wish it dried down more. Yes it was effective, but I think there are ways it can be improved. A good mask to start your skincare journey!
Kristy S.
Review for: Clear more...
The dark charcoal mask is my favourite! These little individual sizes are great if you aren’t ready to dedicate yourself to the price tag. With this size you still get 3-4 uses if you are careful! Well worth the $5 CAD
Mikayla K.
Review for: Other more...
This mask cleans out my pores so well. I use this every couple weeks and the mini version has lasted me since December. It can be a little harsh on the skin at first, but it stops quickly. Definitely something I’d buy again.
Maraam A.
Omg I love love love this mask!! So amazing and leaves my skin feeling and looking cleaner, pores are refined and I feel so confident in my own natural skin. This has helped me clear my acne and rid my skin of oils and dirt.
Jade H.
Higham , Barnsley
Works wonders for cleaning out the blackheads around my oily areas and for when i break out bad.
I use twice a week as can be a little harsh on my sensitive skin if i use more, but twice is enough to make a huge difference 😊
Kate S.
This is decent, I use it for the pores on my nose but I don't notice a HUGE difference. It did a good job but I wouldn't repurchase. (My sister buys this so I occasionally steal a bit from her from my nose causes me issues lol)
Alexa K.
Vancouver, BC
Unfortunately this mask didn’t work for me as well as it did for my friends. You have to use this mask consistently every couple nights to see true results. I tried the travel size, which actually lasted me a very long time.
Dusty C.
Vancouver
Have used this to help clean my pores, I used it twice a week. I found out it cleaned out any impurities and my skin was very clear after a week. It smells good and is nice to use. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.