BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tala A.
Mississauga
Amazing! Made my skin feel very smooth and refreshed right after...I had a big pimple right on my forehead and after applying the mask, the pimple immediately shrunk!! Gentle on the skin! Definitely would recommend to others!!
Lauren A.
Luton
Great product, brings imperfections to the surface within a few days however once they have gone you are left with clear skin. Very effective and will definitely purchase again. Packaging is very simple and easy to use without mess.
Diana S.
London
Pretty good clay mask, seems to clear up my problem areas. I have been using it weekly for a month and I have noticed a slight difference. It is a little drying, but I only apply it to my oilier T-zone, which seems to help avoid that
Ashlee J.
Kitchener, Ontario
I use this as a spot treatment usually and it really helps to eliminate the size of my zits. I put it on and leave it on overnight and I can see a significant difference! I just bought the travel size because it lasts me forever!
Simuzara B.
Lanarkshire, ['', '', "'Glasgow"]
I love this mask !! Does what it says on the tin !! Very good value for the money as tube big lasts for ages !! Packaging very simple which i really like !! I would buy again and again !! I can't recommend it enough !!! Amazing 😉
Amber R.
London, ON
Honestly do not love this. I don't think it really does anything for my pores. It feels like it's burning when I put it on my face and my skin is so red and blotchy when I take it off. Very painful, would not buy again. It's a shame because I wanted to love this
Lauren M.
GLASGOW , Partick
Use this after exfoliating for a truly deep cleansing experience. Skin is totally balanced after, cannot believe the results for the price point - it's a staple in my skincare routine and leaves me with such beautiful, clear skin!
Naeva K.
This is one of the best mud mask I have tried!
It dries down withiut being uncomfortable and leaves your pores suuuuper clean! It's also really easy to spread, something that doesn't seem much BUT when it's a mud mask it matters!
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I use this all over the face and on specific acne spots as a spot treatment. It works wonders. Draws out all the toxins and bacteria out of the skin and acne breakouts. Not expensive, great quality, great results, yes I recommend.
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
personally i love this! it helps get rid of acne. it also removes all excess oils from face. it's kinda pricey, around $40 at sephora with tax. it is just a nice mask and doesn't have much scent. i used this quite often! i love it
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.