BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Leigh C.
Brantford, ON
Charcoal masks are my favourite for my combo/black-head prone skin. I love using this on my t-zone to draw out dirt and toxins. Works fast so you don't need to sit around with it on forever and doesn't dry out my skin! Would definitely repurchase!
Lian B.
This is my all time favorite mask! I’ve probably repurchased this 4 times. I feel it working on my pores as I wash it off, which I make sure to wash off with warm water and my hands to make sure I’m not harming my sensitive skin. Best mask ever
Ateeqa C.
Toronto, TN
Absolutely love this product! I asked the girl at sephora to help me when I picked it out. It definitely surpassed my expectation. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clear. Also, I noticed a HUGE difference in my acne as well as scarring over the past month.
Berfin C.
I was lucky enough to get a sample at Douglas, because the sales lady was so nice and I had high hopes, like I always do, for this to become my new HG Item, to help me battle my acne and acne scars, also maybe help with my texture. I used the whole sample up, which were like 5 to 10 masks if I remember correctly. (The sample lasted me a little while) It reminded me of thick rubber and It kinda smelled a little bit like charcoal but also like chemical, but it didn't bother me too much, even though I'm sensitive to scents. I put on a thick layer and let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes, I used my fingers and hands to spread it, it worked easily for me no complaints there. BUT taking it off was rather annoying because I washed my face 5 times and every time there would still be left so much of the mask and my whole sink would be black because of the mask. So be careful and aware of that when using this mask, it's very messy or use wipes or cotton pads if you'd like to. Once the mask was off my face my face felt smooth and soft but it didn't do anything for my acne or pores so I didn't like this mask and didn't purchase it. Also the smooth feeling wouldn't last me too long and my skin texture didn't improve. I would suggest using a sample first and see if it works for you. :)
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Amazing mud mask. This is great to un clog your pores and clear up any active break outs you have. It can also be used as a spot treatment! You get lots of bang for your buck and it also comes in a variety of sizes. Once again origins does not disappoint!
Stefanie C.
Washington , DC
I'm not wild about the smell (part and parcel of a charcoal product), but this mask is particularly useful in the summer to relieve clogged pores and oily skin. I wouldn't recommend using frequently in the winter for fear of over drying. While it is a bit pricey, the frequency of use and amount required allows this product to last. Disclosure: I received a free sample of this mask through Influenster.
Isabella S.
I have been using this for a while now and my blackheads are now starting to clear. Just a warning when it dries it will will be a struggle to talk but it washstand off really easily and leaves skin feeling very soft. I would 100% recommend this to those who have oily/combination skin.
Emelia B.
Having oily skin, I am constantly on the search for a great new mask to help my skin. There isn’t anything bad against this mask, and I would use it again in the future, I just don’t think it’s the best out there. It doesn’t do wonders for my skin, although it does make it feel nice after.
Petra Sherri A.
Toronto , ON
This mask works amazing as a spot treatment for pimples and as an all over mask. It met my expectations and didn't aggravate my skin or cause breakouts. It's part of my skin care regime and doesn't over dry my face.
Amy H.
The face mask is lovely. Easy to apply, my preference is a synthetic brush. This mask dries down quickly and gets to work. This mask is easy to remove with a clean damp cloth. Skin feel soft, clean and fantastic after using. Will purchase again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.