BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
This was the first charcoal mask I used. I've always had enlarged pores and tons of tiny blackheads on my nose, cheeks and chin. But now that its winter, I didn't want a product that would completely dry out my skin. This mask cleaned my pores while keeping some moisture in my face. The first time I used the mask I paired it with Biore Charcoal strips. The strip had more gunk on it than ever before! I also noticed a few other blackheads popping up. It's like the mask was bringing everything up to the surface and out of my skin. It's been a week and a half since I began using this mask. I have significantly less blackheads. My pores are less visible as they are clean. I thought my skin looked great before, but wow! It's totally improved since using this mask.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I tried a sample of this when I got it in my Play! by Sephora this month, and I was seriously impressed! I had been meaning to try out this mask for quite some time now, since pores are my biggest enemy and I tend to get a lot of blackheads on the sides of my nose. Quite honestly, I would suggest trying this mask out before spending $70 on the Glamglow charcoal mask. I've now tried both and while the Glamglow mask didn't impress me after all the hype, this one did. This mask cleared out my face like nothing else. The mask makes your face super tight while it's on, but as soon as you wash it off your face is left perfectly balanced, baby-smooth soft, and free of all impurities like large pores and blackheads. My blackheads were literally gone. Vanished. After half an hour with that mask on my face, I am beyond pleased with the results. My skin has honestly never looked better. I got a few breakouts around my forehead, from all the gunk I must have had lying under my skin, but that to me just shows that the mask was working effectively in extracting impurities from my skin. So impressed with this mask, now I don't feel bad buying it at all. Definitely need this in my life. Side note, I also used the Origins Maskimizer prior to applying the mask, which I think does help in the effectiveness of the mask, but it can be used without.
Sumita G.
Ranchi
This is a great mask. I definitely feel like my skin has gotten a deep cleanse after I use it. It does make my skin feel tighten afterwards, so I follow it with some rose or lavender oil. I took one star because of the tight and dry feeling me after I use. Not recommended for sensitive skin people.
Jacqueline W.
It got the job done! The cooling sensation at times stung it was so strong but it depends on your skin and your tolerance so don't let that deter you. The packaging is sleek and nice. I like the mask but there are definitely drugstore alternatives
Peter G.
Toronto
The Origins Clear Improvement does just as it says it will, purifies the skin for superior clarity. It contributes to the overall complexion and health of my skin as a frequent part of my routine. It's value and efficacy align very well, I'm a fan!
Olivia F.
Halifax
This is a great mask for first time mask users. Works on all skin types and is great at clearing pores. I use this mask weekly for a deep cleanse. Very good value for a face mask and will be buying again. I recommend this to everybody it is awesome.
Lian B.
This is my all time favorite mask! I’ve probably repurchased this 4 times. I feel it working on my pores as I wash it off, which I make sure to wash off with warm water and my hands to make sure I’m not harming my sensitive skin. Best mask ever
Berfin C.
I was lucky enough to get a sample at Douglas, because the sales lady was so nice and I had high hopes, like I always do, for this to become my new HG Item, to help me battle my acne and acne scars, also maybe help with my texture. I used the whole sample up, which were like 5 to 10 masks if I remember correctly. (The sample lasted me a little while) It reminded me of thick rubber and It kinda smelled a little bit like charcoal but also like chemical, but it didn't bother me too much, even though I'm sensitive to scents. I put on a thick layer and let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes, I used my fingers and hands to spread it, it worked easily for me no complaints there. BUT taking it off was rather annoying because I washed my face 5 times and every time there would still be left so much of the mask and my whole sink would be black because of the mask. So be careful and aware of that when using this mask, it's very messy or use wipes or cotton pads if you'd like to. Once the mask was off my face my face felt smooth and soft but it didn't do anything for my acne or pores so I didn't like this mask and didn't purchase it. Also the smooth feeling wouldn't last me too long and my skin texture didn't improve. I would suggest using a sample first and see if it works for you. :)
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Amazing mud mask. This is great to un clog your pores and clear up any active break outs you have. It can also be used as a spot treatment! You get lots of bang for your buck and it also comes in a variety of sizes. Once again origins does not disappoint!
Stefanie C.
Washington , DC
I'm not wild about the smell (part and parcel of a charcoal product), but this mask is particularly useful in the summer to relieve clogged pores and oily skin. I wouldn't recommend using frequently in the winter for fear of over drying. While it is a bit pricey, the frequency of use and amount required allows this product to last. Disclosure: I received a free sample of this mask through Influenster.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.