BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah O.
Abbotsford , BC
Review for: Clear more...
Meh! Left my skin very smooth but didn’t do much for pores. I purchased the 1x use so the product came in a plastic square at my local sephora for $5 CAD. I don’t find myself reaching for it as I was quite disappointed it did not perform aswell as I’d hope.
Karen C.
Cainta, Rizal
Having combination and acne-prone skin is a real challenge. So I really search for masks that can purify my skin and safe enough for my sensitive skin. This is non-irritating and safe for sensitive skin. My skin felt clean and pores were improved after using it.
Erin M.
Ottawa, ON
This product made my skin feel so clean and fresh I couldn't believe it. I got a sample of it from Sephora and it was so gentle on my skin. It smells so good too! I really want to get the full size of this product because I think it could do wonders for my skin.
Hira A.
This face mask is excellent for reducing the look of pores and clarifying skin! It's very easy to use and is perfect for oily to combination skin. May be a little bit drying for combination to dry skin however. Applying moisturizer right after is a good solution!
Jo A.
I didn't notice much of a difference in comparison to other masks similar to this one on the market. I find it comparable to any other clay mask that you may find. Nothing outstanding, but nothing terrible at the same time. Just average. I would try it for yourself. Sephora sells little one times use packets that are a great way to try all of the origin masks!
Melissa L.
Orange , CA
I received this product as a gift with purchase and I loved it! It left my skin looking brighter and feeling smooth. It's very easy to apply and non drying. It definitely cleared out my black heads and my coworkers love it as well. I will buy once I run out!
Emily f.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
This is definitely one of my go to masks when I feel like I want all the gunk and dirt out of my pores, i usually open up my pores with warm water and dry my face then apply the mask as I feel like the mask really gets deep into my pores and gets it all out!
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
I'm a big fan of origins, they were the first brand I dived into when I first started having problems with my skin. This product is great, I use it when my skin really needs to be looked after. For someone who has sensitive skin I can safely say this one has worked for me!
Tessa S.
Auckland
Review for: Other more...
Very easy to apply; not too thick or thin, good consistency. Felt nice on the skin, quite cooling when first applied. Decent pricing. Didn’t notice a massive difference in terms of clearing my skin but definitely made it feel nice and soft straight afterwards.
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
This mask is like Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque but a little less intense. This one is a little harsher on my skin for a first time user, and this one is also hard to wash off. I ruin a facecloth every time I use it! It does clear out my pores but I never feel like I got the whole mask off my skin :/
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.