BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rhiannon M.
I love this product! Apply once a week to clear up any blackheads. Once the mask has dried and has been washed off you can really feel it has worked! Gets deep into your pores and unclogs them! I’ve repurchased about 5 or 6 times, I love it! Would highly recommend!!
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
This product felt really nice on my skin and did leave my skin feeling tighter and smoother, but the next day I found a bunch of little bumps on my forehead. I’m not sure if it is making me break out or just drawing out impurities, but I do not want to use it again.
Aniqua K.
London
This mask is ok, I don't feel it does anything too special for my skin. It does clear it out a little but not as much as other masks. I have tried it alone and with the spray you can buy from origins to maximise masks, however, it doesn't make much of a difference.
Lauren D.
Cheltenham
Wow! This is one of my favourite deep cleanse face masks! Results were incredible, skin felt great afterwards. Got mine from Boots and it's slightly pricey but as always, well worth it and lasts for ages! Would definitely go for this is you've got combo/oily skin.
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
Have used this since my teens, this mask is great for cleaning out your skin, especially when you feel you're on the verge of a breakout. Really deep clean, great if you're prone to breakouts as a weekly treatment. Skin looks pure upon rinse. Excellent product.
Bini C.
Doncaster
This is great for gently clearing pores. I have dry and sensitive skin, with an oily T-zone (lucky me!) And I find that this doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. I enjoyed using this and will repurchase soon! Would recommend to others as its a lovely product.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product I bought it because I've heard good things about it cleaning out pores. It applies fairly nice but when it dries it gets very hard and irritating then when you go to wash it off it becomes very hard to remove definitely not for me
Katie-Faye M.
Hounslow, Middlesex
I love origins stuff, I love that it is all natural materials, my face felt incredible after using it, this was my first time of using it and I definitely will be using it again, I think it is good value for money, and I love the simplistic packaging of it!
Angeline A.
Surrey, BC
This mask is great for acne prone skin. I don't know why everyone thinks to use the peel off mask from origins as that is actually for brightening and texture. However this really helps when I have breakouts. Especially at night I'll use it as a spot treatment.
Thushara T.
Surrey, BC
One of the best products from Origins!!! It has saved my skin from blemishes and break outs from clogged pores. Its gentle on the skin yet so effective. It pulls out all the gunk from the skin and leaves it smooth and clear. Must have for anyone who wears makeup!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.