BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Aniqua K.
London
This mask is ok, I don't feel it does anything too special for my skin. It does clear it out a little but not as much as other masks. I have tried it alone and with the spray you can buy from origins to maximise masks, however, it doesn't make much of a difference.
Laura W.
Sydney
This was my first charcoal mask and it's still amazing. I feel like it does a great job clarifying, especially when my pores are dirty or I have a break out. It's a great treatment and the tube lasts forever. The only downside is the mess but what clay mask isn't?
Emily R.
This is my absolute favourite mask of all time! I love it so much for clearing up blemishes. I suffer from hormonal acne and often break out around that time of the month, I always use this now and any blemishes clear up so quickly. It's an absolute life saver!
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
Have used this since my teens, this mask is great for cleaning out your skin, especially when you feel you're on the verge of a breakout. Really deep clean, great if you're prone to breakouts as a weekly treatment. Skin looks pure upon rinse. Excellent product.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product I bought it because I've heard good things about it cleaning out pores. It applies fairly nice but when it dries it gets very hard and irritating then when you go to wash it off it becomes very hard to remove definitely not for me
Bini C.
Doncaster
This is great for gently clearing pores. I have dry and sensitive skin, with an oily T-zone (lucky me!) And I find that this doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. I enjoyed using this and will repurchase soon! Would recommend to others as its a lovely product.
Erin M.
Ottawa, ON
This product made my skin feel so clean and fresh I couldn't believe it. I got a sample of it from Sephora and it was so gentle on my skin. It smells so good too! I really want to get the full size of this product because I think it could do wonders for my skin.
Katie-Faye M.
Hounslow, Middlesex
I love origins stuff, I love that it is all natural materials, my face felt incredible after using it, this was my first time of using it and I definitely will be using it again, I think it is good value for money, and I love the simplistic packaging of it!
Sarah O.
Abbotsford , BC
Review for: Clear more...
Meh! Left my skin very smooth but didn’t do much for pores. I purchased the 1x use so the product came in a plastic square at my local sephora for $5 CAD. I don’t find myself reaching for it as I was quite disappointed it did not perform aswell as I’d hope.
Alicia L.
I am not a huge fan of this mask. Every time I use it, I feel intense stinging on my skin. While I've heard that this is a common feeling with charcoal masks, it was really not enjoyable. I do not have sensitive skin, so if you do, I would strong recommend skipping this product. Lastly, I haven't noticed a significant difference in my skin while using this mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.