BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Yahaira B.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Estoy demasiado complacida con este producto, yo sufro de acné y piel grasa, este producto para mi tipo de piel ha sido una maravilla, lo recomiendo totalmente ME ENCANTA
Davinder S.
vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a pretty good mask for pores and clearing your face. I actually purchased two of them. One for me and one for my boyfriend. He totally loves it. Worth the money. Origins never disappoints me
Mary R.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Debo reconocer que mis espectativas no eran las mejores, pero en cuanto me llegó la use, es increíble, hasta el momento es la mejor mascarilla de carbón que yo he utilizado. Me encanta.
Nikki F.
Honestly didn't do anything for my skin whatsoever. Its really hard to wash off after drying.. and that's about it. I'd choose LUSH Mask of Magnaminty any day.
Mohleen g.
Surrey, BC
Great brand and product I got mine from Sephora and I recommend this as well. For deep cleaning of pores and other stuff. I am a repeat user as well, it’s worth the price.
Zoe S.
This is a great mask and for me I have seen great results. It’s easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. The price was a little expensive but I feel for this product , that it does work and therefore I am willing to pay more. I would recommend this to other people
denisse marlen e.
los mochis
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Me encanta la mejor mascarilla de carbón activado que e probado súper recomendada se siente riquísima en la piel ayuda muchísimo la deja súper suave la recomiendo mucho
Kelsey G.
Victoria, BC
my favourite all time mask, this mask i always use after i have a breakout as it draws out my impurities, but doesn’t seem to dry out my face in the process, i love it!
Nicole P.
Mississauga , ON
I've been using this mask every other week in rotation with the Caudalie ID mask and have noticed great improvement in the overall appearance of my skin.

Priced at $32 I'd say this is an excellent price for the amount that you receive and how long it will last. I purchased mine November 2015 and I still have over 1/3 of the bottle left... I mean whatt???? I apply it fairly generously as well which is what really surprises me. Great value, definitely.

As for application, I apply a medium-thick layer to my face and let it dry about 10-12 minutes. Any longer and my face would probably shatter. I do start to get a bit itchy once it has dried but this may be because it dries to such a hard layer and due to the fact that I have sensitive skin.

Overall, an excellent product that really does what it says. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean.
ERIN K.
St Albert, AB
really helps to clear and minimize pores! I have verly large pores around my nose and this mask really helps to clear them. my skin feels super clean after using this
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.