BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jordan R.
Dallas, TX
Every time I use this product my skin feels brand new. I use this mask once a week and it completely refreshes my face! Rather I want a full cleanse or I have blemishes it works great!!
Nicole C.
Leaves my face feeling clean and is the only product I’ve used that gets all the my stubborn blackheads out! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
My all time favorite mask. My skin looks bright and clear after using this mask. You only want to use it a couple times a week because it is a little drying. I am definitely going to keep on purchasing this product.
Alexa P.
richardson, TX
It feels like it is cleaning your skin but at the same time it doesn’t make much of a difference. It is gentle. Did not meet my exact expectations but it is nice. I would not buy again.
Kayla N.
Vandalia, OH
I have normal to dry skin and this is not too drying what so ever! My skin is left feeling clean and soft after I use this mask. I love the tingling sensation it has I would repurchase.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I've always used this without properly making an effort to open my pores (as it says on the bottle) so I'm currently wearing this mask after putting my steamer on under a towel and lightly warming myself up to open my pores - if you do that, DO IT WITH CAUTION! A lot of people do it too much and burn themselves that way - otherwise hot shower water steam will do the trick.

I put this on and it tingled and tickled a bit, and now its been about 10-15 minutes and it super tight on my face! I don't want to say theres a burning sensation, but there is an underlying one, it might just be tingling and I can't tell the difference but it is a type of sensation.
I actually had to keep it on a bit longer because I got busy doing a few other things and I feel like I can't fully move my face, and I like that in a mask.

So I just got out of the shower, and my face feels dry but there are no dry patches which is a good sign. My face also looks more radiant and clean :)
Jackie F.
This mask is good but not my favorite. Once I use it at night the next day I get at least 1 pimple that is red, hard and sore. I have heard it works well for many others though!
Sarah B.
I love this mask! It is one of my favorites and origins is a great brand! I am a beauty lover and since using this my skin has never felt so amazing! the charcoal really improves my face and gives it a natural glow.
Jen F.
Dublin
I really liked this product but I feel that my Murad wash works a little better. I love origins brand and I would definitely still recommend this facewash to anyone with acne prone skin
Krista W.
I got my boyfriend using this weekly. It clears up the blackheads on his nose almost immediately after rinsing off. You really have to work at washing it off but it’s totally worth it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.