BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan M.
I love this mask! My skin feels so clean and clear when I use this, it is quite think so tends to take a bit longer to dry but that doesn't really bother me! I use this once a week sometimes a week and a half and I found this very effective and will definitely buy again!
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed the small single use mask I purchased from Sephora to try and it really works at removing impurities! I am a big fan of charcoal mask and this one didn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to trying a larger size in the future as part of my mask selections.
farhia h.
loved using this mask it says what it does on the tin the value for money is really good for amount of product and what it does I bought it from an Origins consession and it met my expectations and more - as always! I would defo recommend to others, perfect for combo skin
Kassandra G.
Calgary, AB
I loved it! It pulled all of the dirt and my skin has never felt so soft. I noticed my pores did shrink quite a bit. It is a good price because you don’t need very much for your whole face. This is my first time using it and I will definitely keep using it. It is awesome!
Emma V.
Denmark
It is A amazing mask, i love it so much. It had helped my skin so much. I Think it is a good Price, because This is A really help ful produkt. I Got what i expected. It is a gentle Produkt but sometimes it is a little hard to get of, but I can see a different.
Khania T.
It works!! This is a great mask. I definitely feel like my skin has gotten a deep cleanse after I use it. It does make my skin feel tight afterwards, so I follow up with my Korres vitamin c rose oil. I took off one star because of the tight/dry feeling after I use it.
Kelly🌺 C.
Fredericton , NB
I recently got the smaller version of this face mask and I can see that my pores/black heads seem a lot smaller after rinsing off the mask. I will probably not repurchase this just because it’s kinda pricing and there are cheaper masks out there that do the same thing
Carling T.
This clay mask turns wet and dries up. I love that it has a slight tingle sensation for my very oily face. I use this when I have pimples and want the mask to dry them up. After washing, I am left with a soft and clear face again. Highly recommend for oily skintypes.
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
Bought this in a mini kit and I love it for trouble spots when I experience breakouts. It soothes my skin and helps reduce healing time for breakouts. Not expensive at all for the quality of product it is. I love the color of the mask as well. The texture is amazing.
Elbah E.
manuel montt 1490
I tried it at a friend's house and I loved everything I had in the nose and the best thing that does not smell because there are some that smell very freo and this is neutral and easy to use is econocmicxa from what I have seen and Is in any supermarket this good thing
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.