BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Great for congested skins. I used up a small tube of this and enjoyed it, but it is not my favorite charcoal based mask. It wasn't as clearing as I'd hoped, but at least it didn't dry my face out and make it feel tight, as other similar masks have in the past. I'd recommend this.
Mollie D.
Absolutely love this product I got in a set and re purchased it was the best face mask I've ever used I have oily acne prone skin and discolouration this mask made my skin 100x better it is really pricey but I completely recommend it and haven't found a cheaper alternative
Lauren V.
Leeds
Sadly, like everything else in this world, this is a little too intense for my annoyingly sensitive skin.

HOWEVER, it is amazing as an overnight spot treatment on particularly volcanic pimples and is equally great at clearing congestion throughout the t-zone if used weekly.
a m.
I love this mask. I have sensitive and oily skin. I use it once a week and it works great. I don't get any irritation nor acne when I use it. I take it off with a washcloth and then i wash my face to remove the excess.I also love that is charcoal. It really cleans my face.
Melanie E.
Bremen
This is my go-to mask during the summer months when my skin tends to be oilier than during the rest of the year. It is very good at matting the skin and this effect stays for at least a day. I do not use it during the rest of the year because my skin tends to be quite dry then. One word of warning: my cat gets very scared when she sees me with this mask.
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
I am absolutely in love with this mask. I use it every week and I have recommended it to many of my friends and instagrams followers. It’s so great and clearing your pores and leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh. I have purchased it twice and will continue to purchase it!
Megan S.
This mask applies so smoothly and evenly. Waiting for it can dry is a bit of a task because it tends to crack and itch. The results however are totally worth it, it leaves my skin looking clean and pores minimized. Great mask for helping with my monthly hormonal breakouts.
Heloisa A.
Montreal
Review for: Clear more...
I really like this mask, I have combination skin and it didn't dryed out my skin but it got read of the oil. It was supper effective and it definitely cleaned my pores. This mask is worth the price, I think it is a little on the expensive side. But I definitely recommend it!
nimra S.
i love to use this product from origin its suit on my skin..yes packaging is very nice i like it so much...its gentle on my skin i have very sensitive skin...i tried so many products but its suit on skin..yes i definately recommend to others if u have sensitive skin like me
Zoe T.
A good mask! Something I will use up but I might not repurchase because I have other origins masks I prefer, like rose clay one. Its a weird consistency for a charcoal mask, almost like a cream or a gel. It didn't irritate my skin but I also didn't notice a huge improvement.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.