BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
I use this mask once a week religiously.  It has a great smell and the texture is not too gritty and pretty thin in comparison to other clay masks that I have used.  Noticeably smaller pores and rids of blackheads.  It is not drying and leaves skin feeling smooth and subtle.
Stephanie W.
Southport
This is a fantastic facemask. It is non-drying to your skin and leaves you feeling fresh faced and thoroughly cleansed. I use it once a week as a deep cleanse and find it very effective in keeping problematic skin at bay. It is excellent when followed up with an intensive moisturiser.
Christina J.
I got a sample of this mask from Sephora and use twice. I feel like it didn't make too much a difference to my skin but did make it a bit softer and appeared to even the skin tone but I did not notice a difference with my pores
Beth C.
Amazing at clearing pores and reducing the size of blemishes. Use it roughly once a week or when my skin is having a bad moment. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t caused any irritation. Would recommend.
Tonicha R.
I don't love this product but it's not the worst thing to use. I bought this brand new offline in a pack. I wasn't expecting much but i thought the charcoal would've improved my pore size which i saw no difference in. I wouldn't buy again as it's not the cheapest mask on the market.
Abbi G.
buckinghamshire
Absolutely amazing product ! I’ve been using this product for a while now and find that if I’m ever having a breakout it does an amazing job and really cleansing out any conjestion. It is not too harsh on the skin and doesn’t remove any moisture. 100% recommend
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
I'm not quite sure why this didn't work on me. It feels good on but once it's off, it dries out my skin without making it feel clean. I've broken out from using it once or twice... then again my skin is very dry so maybe that's why it didn't work. Gave it to my mom and she likes it.
Poppy D.
Liverpool
This product definitely acts as a magnet and pulls out all impurities! Don't be surprised if you wake up the next morning with a few blemishes, it pulls out all of the dirt clogging your pores. I also use it on singular spots over night, it dries them out and calms the inflammation!
Alicia S.
Richmond , BC
Only started using this product -currently used 2 times- but I don't see pores minimizing although I do see my skin more brightening and not dull as before. Hopefully after giving the product a few more tried the result will be better and more to my liking and as other say it is :)
Gaby M.
Tring, Hertfordshire
Amazing! Really deep clean- however If you have sensitive skin I would avoid this as it gives me a little bit of a rash after use on my cheeks - that does fade rather quickly as I don't have sensitive skin.. works best for the nose- and deep cleanses pores to get rid of blackheads.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.