BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gaby M.
Tring, Hertfordshire
Amazing! Really deep clean- however If you have sensitive skin I would avoid this as it gives me a little bit of a rash after use on my cheeks - that does fade rather quickly as I don't have sensitive skin.. works best for the nose- and deep cleanses pores to get rid of blackheads.
Alisha M.
Singapore
this mask is super super good! while i prefer my lush mask of magnaminty i also love this one due to it's cooling effect on my skin. it overall gives my skin some life as well as cleansing it of any impurities. it's also not too expensive but i do need a lot to cover my face
Nikki S.
I received a deluxe sample size of this as a gift with purchase as far as charcoal masks go this one is great, it left my skin feeling clean. I don't know that I would repurchase however as it didn't stand out to me as something I needed... it worked well and I have no complaints
Hannah S.
I love this product so much!! I match it with Origins 'Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask', the two together are amazing!! Using it once a week clears all the gunk out of my skin that builds up ! It leaves the skin soft and clean without being overly drying! Would recommend!
Rak E.
After being encouraged by a few friends, I shelled out for the full tube. It leaves my skin rather dry and does not improve redness but it helps to shrink any blemishes and reduces oil. I would say that this product is moderately effective for the price, but try a sample first.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
I love this mask. I think it helps removing my black heads and it do not smell bad so it's a plus. The price is okay for the quality of the product. It was gentle on the skin and didn't irritate my skin so i think i would totally repurchase this item when i'll finish it.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Great for congested skins. I used up a small tube of this and enjoyed it, but it is not my favorite charcoal based mask. It wasn't as clearing as I'd hoped, but at least it didn't dry my face out and make it feel tight, as other similar masks have in the past. I'd recommend this.
Lilian D.
Andover , Andover
I use this mask anytime I feel so tired and stressed, it's very subtle on the skin and works for my tired skin. I feel very clean and refreshed. This is my first jar and I will definitely recommend it.
Sammy T.
Thunder Bay , ON
I tried this face mask because I love clay mask and they help with my acne a lot! The lady at Sephora convinced me to buy the largest bottle of this (when I just wanted to try it) because she insisted that I would love it! Unfortunately, this product made me breakout and caused my face to become red after use. It did make my face feel very clean after but I didn't continue to use it.
Chloe L.
I love this product! It makes my skin feel brand new after use. The packaging is nice however it can get slightly messy. It's very effective and I used the whole tube within 5 months! Your skin will feel very tight after use so definitely follow with you favourite moisturiser but it's perfect for deep cleaning your skin!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.