BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Taylor K.
Burlington, ON
I LOVE this product! I have almost all of Origins masks, I think they're some of the best on the market. This mask does EXACTLY as it says. It really helps me when I'm experiencing any breakouts. It's really nice to use on the nose as well to really clear out any gunk. I'll continue to repurchase.
Ella R.
This product is very useful when your pores are looking full and in need of a clear up. I heard of it I never a YouTube video and instantly wanted to try it, I loved it! I use it everyday week and will continue to do so. I would recommend it to anyone looking for clear skin. Definitely worth the buy
Jennifer A.
I recently got a deluxe sample of this mask from my sister and I love it! It really does clear up my face and leaves it feeling nice and smooth. I don't think I will be buying it in the future because although I like it a lot, there are other masks that are more affordable and do exactly the same thing.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Well what can I say??? This mask it's amazing it really cleans your pores very deeply and make your skin feel squicky clean like HUGE CLEAN , due to all its natural ingredients makes a profound clean absorbing all the sebum without over drying the skin !!  I highly recommend this facial mask ladies
Laura N.
Newthorpe , Nottingham
This Origins mask is one I always go back to! When my skins breaking out or needs a deep cleanse this always does the job! My skin instantly feels tighter, smoother, more radiant and clearer. Having suffered with oily/blemish prone skin this has definitely helped my skin become clearer and radiant.
Ashley M.
Etobicoke, ON
Definitely a must and a favourite. There is no better mask to use and that's why I don't really use any other. The charcoal really mattes my skin and gives it a flawless glow. It also helps with my acne and blackheads a lot. I also love the texture, it's night and doesn't smell bad. A must have!!
Abbee W.
calne
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores - I loved this product, however I learnt my lesson about over using it!!! The packaging was simple and easy to use but on my dry - sensitive skin go careful you only need to use this product once to twice a week unless you have super oily spot prone skin !!
Anna H.
Oakville, ON
I LOVE THIS MASK. I originally got it in a single use sample from Sephora and after just that one time I purchased the mask. The mask really cleans out your pores and leaves your skin looking fresher, feeling softer and makes it very firm. I use this mask every time I feel like my skin is extra greasy or dirty and it feels great afterwards. Highly recommend.
Tessa H.
Moose jaw, SK
I am becoming a big fan of origin and it's mostly because I tried this mask out. I love doing things like math home work in this mask. Once I am done my home work and wash this mask off my skin looks so clear and is very smooth after. I use his about once a week. I would recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa M.
Kanata, ON
THIS IS AMAZING FOR YOUR PORES.  This leaves the skin feeling so smooth and makes your face so clean.  I like to use this after I take off my makeup for the day to ensure that I don`t have any breakouts the next day.  This product is also reasonably priced and lasts forever.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.