BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This mask is amazing. It's can be applied easily and isn't messy. I always use the Origins mask brush for the smaller areas around the eyes and mouth. Really draws out impurities and makes my skin feel smooth. My skin type is more on the dry side and a bit sensitive and I didn't find this mask to irritate at all
Jarukanya T.
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores is the mask for someone who is in need of a deep skin cleanse. Once applied, dried, and rinsed off, your skin will feel extra clean and pores will tighten, giving your skin the natural pore-less look. The amount of product will last you forever also. Totally worth the money!
Alexa C.
St. Catharines
Didn’t really notice any difference in the quality of my skin, but it did make it feel soft. My skin is quite sensitive and it made it burn slightly when I first put it on, caused some redness when I took it off. Bought it from sephora. Would want to try something different before purchasing this one again!
Anna W.
London
I love having this mask on my skin, I even tend to just smooth it into my hands to have a nice soft finish. It leaves the skin feeling super smooth and helps with discolouration on the skin. Only downfall is that it can get a bit messy when taking off and leaves the skin dry so you should follow with moisturiser!
Jusztina O.
Ottawa
Incredible mask! I like to take a hot shower to steam my pores first, and I find that makes the mask work even better. I don’t have any discomfort with this mask, and it applies very easily. A little goes a long way, and it works great as an overnight spot treatment, so I find the price very fair for that reason!
Katya L.
regina
Helped to clear my acne! Really moisturizing! Works for oily, dry, combinational, and normal skin. I bought it in a local drug store! Affordable. Feels nice on skin.i would recommend for sure! This was a total hit for me!!
Alex P.
11 Queen Street, Southwell
I LOVE this product. I'm a huge fan of face masks and this is an all time fave!! It's so gentle on the skin (which is so important as my skin is very sensitive) but still manages to get the job done. My skin is so soft and looks amazing after I've used this and I have no problem recommending this to everyone!
Cassidy H.
Cambridge, ON
One of my favourite masks from Origins. I typically treat myself to this mask about 1-2 times a week and every time I can see a noticeable difference in the size of my pores. I will continue to use the product as long as it is around and is the best product I have found to shrink enlarged pores. 10/10
Wiktoria M.
High Street, Thames Ditton
I normally use this when I'm chilling in the bathub to help with my oily / blackhead areas. It makes my skin nice and smooth and I do find that some oiliness goes away, however it hasn't really had an effect on my blackheads. It helps to reduce oiliness without overdrying your skin, which is very good!
Elizabeth C.
Oakville, ON
i really love this mask because of how well it clears my skin! the only downside is it's not a peel-off mask so once it dries you have to wash it off and that takes forever. i still use it once a week and will keep buying more whenever i run out, and if it was easier to remove i'd definitely give it 5 stars.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.