BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kassia P.
London, London
I'd heard so much about this product that I had to try it!

I have some clogged pores on my nose and surrounding areas. I applied this to those areas and you can literally see the oil come out through the mask, so it's great at detoxifying areas such as those.

Would recommend for those with the same skin conditions as me!
Yasmin F.
Cheam, ['', '', '']
Origins is a trusty skincare brand of mine and this product is one of my favourite masks in their collection. Charcoal masks have loads of benefits and when using this product it doesn't leave my skin irritated - which other charcoal masks have done previously. Multiple friends of mine have recommended this product to me and I will continue to recommend this product onto others.
Demi C.
this mask made my skin look so healthy and clear only problem was I already have dry skin and it made my skin even dryer, I purchased this one from a house of Fraser which were very helpful and I like how plain origins packing is. The only thing I would improve is maybe adding something to make it less drying on the skin
Luciana K.
Lima
The teaxture is a little thickness but is really easy to apply and just with a little bit of product would be enough,it also works for sensitive skin.After you use it your face looks really clean and more clear.Highly recomended.
Shelini H.
Richmond Hill, ON
Masks in general make my face feel great, however this particular mask didn’t dry very well, and no real improvement was seen after use. I also wasn’t a fan of how sticky it was. It didn’t easily slide onto my skin. Not a terrible product, but not the greatest. Origins is still a great brand, just not this particular mask.
Aleshia T.
Toronto
This product works okay, I got a free sample and have used it probably 5 times, I think it does its job ok but I prefer the nose strips to this product, it's good if you want to get rid of blackheads if you have them other then on your nose. I won't pay for it but I'm happy with it as a sample and it has lasted a long time!
Deidre J.
Prince George , BC
Love this mask I will put it on as I'm drawing a hot bubble bath and leave it on for the duration of my bath then wash off when I'm done and my face feels amazing after and feels cleaner as well! Or I'll use it as a spot treatment if I have any blemishes pop up or just starting and it seems to nip it before it gets worse!
Zarrin B.
Vancouver, BC
This is an active charcoal mask which claims to flush out all the environmental toxins, dust and debris and gives the face a brighter look and cleaner pores. It's mostly for normal, oily or combination skin so it was a bit harsh on my dry skin but performed beautifully on my mother's skin and her skin cleared up really well and it was surprising on how well it worked.
Amanda G.
I LOVE THIS MASK! I've tried a bunch of the charcoal masks for clearing pores but just can't get on board with the peel off ones which is why I love this one so much since you wash it off! I find that it does a good job clearing my pores and definitely makes my skin feel clean after I use it! I've noticed improvements in my pores since using it :)
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I have very mixed feelings about this mask. Within a few minutes there is a very strong burning sensation that my skin cannot handle and I have had a similar experience with other Origins face masks. Although this mask did help with acne, I would definitely not recommend it if your skin is even a little bit sensitive.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.