BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jayme J.
I’ve been using this mask for years. The price is affordable and does the job. Sometimes I use it for spot treatment on my blemish spots and it seems to really draw the imperfections out.
Savannah C.
FAVORITE mask alert! After I steam my pores, I use this all over my face once a week (I have sensitive skin.) It instantly dries up any blemishes and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean.
Ashley A.
Skullbone
I absolutely love this mask. I use this weekly. I can tell a huge difference when I use this product. I highly recommend this product. Value is great.  So happy with this mask.
Janet S.
Fort Polk
This is one of the clay masks I always fall back on. My husband enjoys it also. (He thinks the color makes it more “manly”). It’s inexpensive and the tube lasts quite a while. Not fancy, no faff. Just a good clay mask.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
I love this mask it's very cool feeling when applied and dries down very tight to skin. I work it into my skin routine about twice a month I love applying it to my T zone. I feel like it cleans and tightens my pores!
Emily S.
Santa Rosa
Review for: Other more...
I really liked this product, I got it as a gift. I haven’t repurchased it because I can get the same results from other cheaper products. I would recommend it if you have oily skin. It dried out my skin in a good way.
Emma C.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve only used it once or twice, but my skin feels cleaner after using it. It’s super easy to apply and wash off. Also, it dries quickly. Not exactly luxurious, but definitely effective!
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great mask! It really helped my skin. It is somewhat pricey but worth the money. It is very effective and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It met all of my expectations. I would highly recommend it to others.
Amelia L.
Bountiful, UT
Didn’t really see an improvement in pores or blemishes. That being said it’s not a bad mask. Be sure to wash it off before it’s too dry or it really pulls all the moisture from the skin.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I love this clarifying mask! I can tell a difference in my skin immediately after using this mask! I use it about once a week or so! I only need a small amount to cover my whole face, so it's a good value!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.