BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Elisha F.
I really enjoyed using this mask, it's effective in cleaning pores and removing blackheads, also makes it easier to clean out blackheads after using. skin feels soft and smooth afterwards, highly recommend, the price is somewhat affordable, but being a brand at sephora this mask is considered very cheap. overall good value for money.
Lindsey B.
Burin, NL
I really enjoyed this mask. I bought it at Sephora for around $20 and it has lasted quite a while. The packaging is nice and intriguing, easy to use since it’s a squeeze bottle. I definitely would repurchase this mask! It leaves your skin feeling great, so fresh and clean Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Jay Y.
Toronto, ON
Its a nice mask that takes out the oils from my pores as I can see small bubbles forming. However, I have not noticed "Detoxing" effects or removal of black or white heads with inconsistent use. The packaging is nice since its a squeezy tube. I would recommend maybe for those who have congested pores to use regularly per week to see more results.
Nicole B.
I like this mask! The charcoal definitely feels like it deep cleans your skin and I'm also happy that this product doesn't dry out in its packaging over time if not used on an extremely regular basis like some products do. I have used better and it's not my holy grail or anything, but it does the job and it's a pretty decent price!
Joyce X.
North York, ON
This is a great face mask I like to use every once and a while. It's pretty gentle on the skin, but manages to make my face feel super clean. The problem is, I don't find it the most effective, and due to it's texture, it takes a bit of scrubbing to get it off. I'd recommend that people try it, but I personally would not buy it again.
Jessica G.
Middle Sackville, NS
This mask is just okay in my opinion. It's a nice clay mask that doesn't leave your skin too dry afterwards but once you've tried the glamglow super mud clay mask it's hard to like anything else. If you are looking for a decently affordable clay mask give this a try. I did find it was pretty effective at removing the oil from my skin
caelin c.
Bridgewater, NS
I love the origins line - especially the charcoal mask. I use it about once (or twice during bad flare ups) a week. It has next to no scent, and I find it really lovely and gentle on my skin. I've seen a noticeable difference in my pores since starting to use it ... And it leaves my skin feeling so smooth! I usually find I need to moisturize after however, I'm not sure if that is recommended
Lauren T.
Essex
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
Charcoal is all that social media is talking about at the moment so i had to give this a go. The brand is well known and the product was fun to put on. The colour is a little daunting at first but the results leave me ready for the day
Taléna L.
My sister purchased this product from Sephora. It really helped firm the skin and reduce redness when applied as a spot treatment overnight. I liked this product a lot more than most masks. It was gentler and didn't create a tight feeling on the face like many other masks do. I would recommend this if you are a mask lover like me.
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
I was sceptical about charcoal masks from seeing online kinds but this one is good. The packaging is very suttle and you can see inside it which I like. I purchased this mask at Sephora for around $30 which I didn’t find too pricey. I have recommended it to some friends who have also enjoyed this relaxing and purifying mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.