BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amber P.
Bedford, NS
Review for: Clear more...
I absolutely love the Origins Active Charcoal mask. I always tend to get little pimples here and there, but when my skin goes through a period where it's breaking out all over the place I always turn to this mask. It works so well at calming and clearing my skin. I recommend this to anyone who is blemish and pimple prone as a way to really deep clean your pores!
Blake O.
Ottawa, ON
I always come back to this mask. I have combination skin, and I have big pores and sebaceous filaments all over my T-zone. I find this is one of the only masks that really helps minimize my pores. It does dry out my cheeks (which are always dry - it's tough with combination skin), and I also don't like how difficult it is to wash off. Otherwise, it's an excellent product and I definitely recommend it for oily skin/large pores.
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
This is a holy grail charcoal mask for me! It's great for really clearing out the nasty bad stuff out of your skin and pulling all the yucky disgusting unwanted gunk out of your pores that gets clogged from wearing makeup. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and softer as well! I can't recommend this enough to those who have oily acne prone skin like myself!
Gwendolyn
I have been using this mask as a ritual for years now. It's a fail safe detoxifier that will ALWAYS leave your skin feeling cleaner and firmer. I use this before a moisturizing or toning mask as a deep cleaner and it never fails. Charcoal masks are hard to get perfect consistency wise but this mask is not too think or watery and smells amazing! Also doesn't flake off and leave little black crumbs all over the place! Favorite!
Caitlin Q.
Glasgow
This product made my skin feel so soft and tight and also brightened up my skin! I bought a holiday set with a load of different products and this was one of my favourites! this really helped my skin and it is one of those products you can see the difference
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This mask is amazing. Not only is it affordable and a good reputable brand. But my skin felt smooth and less dull after using this item. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try a pore mask. You don't need a lot in one go. So getting your money's worth. Also I have dry to combine skin with oily around nose and plenty blackheads. But it did wonders for me x
Ксюша С.
Pinsk
Thanks this mask it has very much helped me. A leather I have sensitive, combined and problem. I put it on 20 minutes I am engaged in the affairs. I wash off and see as my person changes. The leather is leveled also pleasant on sensations.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I got this as a sampler at sephora and I must admit I was very pleased. I'm one of those people who is willing to splurge on good skin care if it works well. This is for sure a brand that I have come to trust, and that I know works well. I will be purchasing the full-size
Aly J.
Hamilton, ON
A great face mask! Does not burn or sting the skin which is great especially for someone with sensitive skin, dries fairly quickly and easy to wash off the face. My skin always feels so soft afterwards and looks much more cleaner! Using it 1-3 times per week should for sure help improve your skin!
Emma G.
Nottingham
I first tried this at an Origins counter after being offered a free facial. A lot of products were used so I can quite remember what this one was supposed to do. I recieved a sample size version of this product after this and have only used it once since then. I prefer masks that are either hydrating or exfoliating and this does neither of these things.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.