BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gwendolyn
I have been using this mask as a ritual for years now. It's a fail safe detoxifier that will ALWAYS leave your skin feeling cleaner and firmer. I use this before a moisturizing or toning mask as a deep cleaner and it never fails. Charcoal masks are hard to get perfect consistency wise but this mask is not too think or watery and smells amazing! Also doesn't flake off and leave little black crumbs all over the place! Favorite!
Ксюша С.
Pinsk
Thanks this mask it has very much helped me. A leather I have sensitive, combined and problem. I put it on 20 minutes I am engaged in the affairs. I wash off and see as my person changes. The leather is leveled also pleasant on sensations.
Brooklin H.
Vancouver, BC
Product left my skin feeling soft and smooth after using it, however it did not do much for my pores or blackheads around my nose. The packaging is nice although the lid can get a little messy. I bought a travel size version of this product and nearly a year later I still have a lot of product left, so I feel like I've definitely gotten my money's worth.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I got this as a sampler at sephora and I must admit I was very pleased. I'm one of those people who is willing to splurge on good skin care if it works well. This is for sure a brand that I have come to trust, and that I know works well. I will be purchasing the full-size
Emma G.
Nottingham
I first tried this at an Origins counter after being offered a free facial. A lot of products were used so I can quite remember what this one was supposed to do. I recieved a sample size version of this product after this and have only used it once since then. I prefer masks that are either hydrating or exfoliating and this does neither of these things.
Aly J.
Hamilton, ON
A great face mask! Does not burn or sting the skin which is great especially for someone with sensitive skin, dries fairly quickly and easy to wash off the face. My skin always feels so soft afterwards and looks much more cleaner! Using it 1-3 times per week should for sure help improve your skin!
Tiffany C.
I love this product! I'm new to the skin care world so I started using it as I found it in my sisters beauty cabinet. I tried it out and it was amazing. I use it more as a spot treatment (not sure if that really does anything) but when I have more time to focus on myself (some major TLC), I use it all over my face, leave it on for a while (30 mins) before taking it off and feel pretty refreshed afterwards. Clean and soft.

I would definitely recommend you try it out! So far so good.
Virginia M.
Doral, FL
This face mask completely erased the blackheads from around my nose, and also helps to dry out any blemishes. I have to say a don´t have an acne prone skin and I´m most on the dry side so it does not make a big difference other than make my skin so dry (if I put it on my whole face)  but i think it is the perfect mask for combination to oily skin.
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
I have oily combination skin so I thought this would help with oil control but I found that it dried out my skin too much, which meant my t-zone got even MORE oily. Luckily I purchased the sample size of this and was able to try it about 3 times, I think I would recommend this for someone with normal, occasionally acne prone skin- but I would
caution other oily skinned users.
Julissa L.
Not sure how I feel about this product... first time using it really burned my skin when waiting for it to dry... after using it a couple times I got us to the sting... don't think it makes me break out like other mask tend to do just wouldn't buy it again. Also I purchased the travel size one just because I like to try a product out first before going out and buying the big one. Would rate this 3 stars!!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.