BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kerry T.
I suffer with very open pores and blackheads around my nose and the centre of my face. Charcoal is a great ingredient to help combat this problem area, so I like to use a face mask 2 to 3 times a week. This origins mask is great for clearing my skin, exfoliating and drawing out the dirt that is clogged in my pores. I feel soft, refreshed and beautiful once I've used it!
Iona P.
London
Good product but not good for my sensitive skin!

I tried using this as I suffer from blackheads on my nose. Saw rave reviews about this and thought I would try. Sadly this product did not work well for me, I have very sensitive skin and this made my skin feel like it was burning and go really red. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using a more gentle product.
Alla S.
Sydney
I always keep coming back to use this product for some reason. It really cleans the pores and leaves your skin feeling like all the dirt has been sucked out of your face completely. The packaging doesn't really "wow" me.Only negative is it can slightly irritate the skin. I've used it on myself and a partner and it has left a red "burn" mark after which shortly goes away.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
This charcoal mask by Origins is my favorite mask. It clears my pores. A small amount is required for my whole face. It is very refreshing as well. It dries up very quickly. I wait 18 minutes and wash it off. Thereafter , my face feels very clean. I recommend this item and I hope to repurchase.
Nicole P.
Burlington, NH
This mask is great for deeply cleansing your face. When it dries you can literally see the impurities coming out of your pores. If leaves your skin feeling so flawless. I do find it tightens your face once you remove it, so I make sure to moisturize right away.
Hailey P.
Sudbury, OH
I love this mask, I feel it working when I use it. I've had samples, and I purchased the full size too! If I feel I'm breaking out I use this mask! It tightens and takes out the muck from my pores. I will however not be repurchasing because Origins is not cruelty-free, they test their products on animals and I do not beleive I could support this company any longer.
Amber P.
Bedford, NS
Review for: Clear more...
I absolutely love the Origins Active Charcoal mask. I always tend to get little pimples here and there, but when my skin goes through a period where it's breaking out all over the place I always turn to this mask. It works so well at calming and clearing my skin. I recommend this to anyone who is blemish and pimple prone as a way to really deep clean your pores!
Brianna B.
This mask is great! I bought it because I wanted something to clear out pores and soften skin and it really does the trick. It isn't too pricey, I got the 50 mL bottle and it was around $30 but it's so worth it. It's very effective and the results are great! I've never had a face mask that works as good!
Jenni M.
Compré esta mascarilla en un viaje a New York en septiembre del año pasado y me enamoré ya que es ideal para pieles mixtas-grasas como la mía. La utilizo una vez a la semana y obtengo mejor resultado retirándola con agua tibia, ya que abre mejor los poros y elimina los puntos negros.
Gwendolyn
I have been using this mask as a ritual for years now. It's a fail safe detoxifier that will ALWAYS leave your skin feeling cleaner and firmer. I use this before a moisturizing or toning mask as a deep cleaner and it never fails. Charcoal masks are hard to get perfect consistency wise but this mask is not too think or watery and smells amazing! Also doesn't flake off and leave little black crumbs all over the place! Favorite!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.