BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, AL
I love this mask! It is so easy to apply, and rinse off! And it's fairly affordable. I had high hopes for this product when I first tried it, and it certainly did not disappoint. I don't have terrible skin by any means, but do have a few blackheads here and there, and get the odd pimple. I tend to use this mask when those are very apparent, and they easily go away after a few uses. You can definitely purchase this product at Sephora (online and in store), and on the Origins website.
Carly F.
Review for: Clear more...
After using this product for about a month, once a week before showering, I've definitely saw a massive improvement in make pores. As before using this product they were massively clogged from make up and oils, however now they're not noticeable at all! This has made my makeup application so much easier and makes it look 100 times better. An added benefit of the mask was that it left my skin super soft and highdrated, amazing for my dry skin type. I highly recommend this mask'
Shannon A.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! As I do wear makeup quite a bit my pores always seem quite clogged and enlarged at the end of the day so I purchased this mask hoping I would see a difference. I was not disappointed!? The activated charcoal drew out all the dirt and debris in my pores and I was left with fewer blackheads and the dullness gone out of my skin!However I would 100% recommend using a very moisturising lotion after using this mask due the extraction of oils and dirt.
Chloe D.
High street , St Neots
AMAZING!! The activated charcoal mask is my all time favourite holy grail face mask. It is rather expensive but it is so worth it! I use this product about twice a week and since using it I have notice a huge difference in my skin. My skin is much clearer and my huge pores are no longer huge! I'll never stop using this product! Cannot live with out it!!
Sarah S.
A nice, simple charcoal face mask that does it's job. No frills, nothing fancy, but great if you want to cocktail or multimask. I purchased mine at Sephora and I would say it's a good value for money. Not sure if I would buy it again, but would definitely consider it if you're a beginner at skincare and want something simple to try!
Vanessa H.
London, ON
I love Origins brand as a whole but this mask did not work for me! I love a good charcoal mask to draw everything out but this was very harsh on my skin. I don't have sensitive skin normally but this was way to much for me! I worked, but the force I needed to get it off of my face left my skin feeling irritated and sore! I want to try it again to see if I'm missing something because everyone raves about this product but I'm too timid to upset my skin again
EZX Anna C.
Very famous brand product and not for nothing! I like clay masks, they are great for cleansing oily and combination skin .The mask differs from ordinary clay, it is more creamy and not so stretches the skin.Well cleanses the skin, brightens the pores. I have a mini version and grabs it for a long time.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
love love love this product.  I bought a sampler pack from Sephora as I was looking for a switch up in my usual face care routine.  The packaging I got was easy to carry so I had brought it to a trip to Asia.  After walking around in the smoggy, humid air outside, I used this mask every 3 days to keep my skin clean.  It was fantastic - noticeable difference.  Because of this product I am slowly switching over to my Origins products in my skincare routine!
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
Leaves my skin nice and firm and oily free. It doesn't clear my pores that well however, as they have claimed. The price is alright. I do love origins and I usually trust them. Other than that, this is nothing special really. I personally recommend Kose if you are looking for a charcoal mask
Lauren L.
Review for: Clear more...
I was so excited to be able to try this face mask out, I had heard so many amazing things about it being able to remove impurities like no other. Sadly, this was not the case for me. I put this on and 15 minutes later once I washed it off it was as if I had never put anything on. So based on my experience I would not recommend this face mask however I do believe there are some amazing other face masks available that are similar to this one.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.