BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah D.
Medford
This is the best charcoal I have found for my skin. I have normal to dry skin, in the winter my skin becomes slightly dehydrated and I get some slight clogging in my T-zone (clogged oils, known as blackheads but they are just trapped oils). Love using this mask once a week to pull out extra oils and debris trapped in the follicles in my T-zone. Leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.
Yarelis🌷 M.
Tacoma, Washington
I’ve used this face mask a few times since I bought it and so far so good. It definitely clears my pores and my face feels very clean and soft afterwards. I bought it at the PX store at the base that my husband was stationed at that time. I think it’s a great product and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Toni M.
Holland, MI
I really love this mask!! It makes my skin feel amazing and refreshed! I feel like it is effective and it does clean out your pours. I felt a slight tingling sensation while it was on my face, especially around my nose which is my problem area when it comes to large pores. I love this mask and use it about once a week. I recommend!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
This mask makes my skin feel so good after I use it. I don't know what it is about my mask but my skin always looks so clear and alive after I use this mask. My texture looks a little better and my skin tone looks a little more even. It is very easy to apply with your hands and with a silicone brush. I currently don't have a full size of this I have a sample size that I got for free from sephora after I purchased a ton and a travel sized one that I purchased for a conference last year. I do not regret my purchase one bit.
Aubry C.
Palm Harbor
This is a great product. The product went on nicely, there was no mess. The product felt amazing on my face. This was a better product to use opposed to another brand for a charcoal mask. When I took off the mask, my skin felt smooth and clean.
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
I got this in the Iconic Voxbox and tried it last night. While I love the texture (I wish more companies would make their masks with a similar texture) it really didn’t do anything for my skin. It did make my face very soft, but most masks do that. I was hoping a noticeable difference in my pores. I’ll try the mask again this weekend. Hopefully, I’ll see why this has so many good reviews!
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This mask clears out all my blackheads on my nose: something pore strips couldn't even do. I also like the little sensation the mask has when applied to the face. At first it felt like a little burning but now it feels like tickling(?). I would totally recommend for oily and combination skin, not sure for dry skin.
Beautiful L.
I love this clay mask. I use it once or twice a week. It dries really face. When you wash it off it gives your face a good deep cleaning and has your face feeling like a baby’s bottom. I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.
Caroline E.
I’m so happy there’s a good charcoal mask that’s not a peel off. It’s really effective if you have some trouble breakout areas, clogged or large pores, or if your skin feels kind of nasty. It’s never made my skin burn, but my friend with sensitive skin said her skin burnt, but she didn’t have a visible reaction to it.
Carolina L.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this face mask. I have acne prone skin (otherwise normal but a bit sensitive) I use this once a week. It really helps out to clear out my small pimples, redness, and sensitivity. I love that I can use it when I have a full on breakout and my face is completely sensitive and when I have those cystic acne like pimples. Usually other face masks are too harsh for my skin. Also a little goes a long way. I put some more on my pimples and I'm good. I also like how when I remove it, it lathers. It's very nice. Sephora has the small sample size ones now, so try them out. You won't regret it! You'll see a difference the first time too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.