BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Eve F.
Marton, Middlesbrough
Love it. Felt a significant different after using it for the first time, my skin appeared clearer and brighter. Purchased it online after being recommended by a friend. Very gentle on my skin. Will definitely use again
elif k.
istanbul
I have been testing a few blackhead masks for a while and I got a few samples from a $25 purchase. I tested it out and the results were not bad! the smell was okay like it didn't smell bad. when you first apply it, it feels a little irritating but it's actually okay. I have sensitive skin so im not sure if it's the best for my skin type. after it dried and washed off (it wasn't that hard to wash off), i noticed most of my blackheads were gone, maybe except some of them like two or three. I might go back to buy one or I might not after I use up the sample.
Alisa I.
This mask is really easy to apply onto your face, doesn't get too messy. The squeeze tube makes it convenient to dispense the product out, and is good for hygiene purposes. In terms of how it works, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin (it clears out my blackheads everytime)! Not extremely affordable but for the amount you get, it's definitely good value as I've had mine for a while and it's nowhere close to finishing. Would recommend for those who want a quick, easy mask to de-clog your pores.  Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love this face mask! ♥ At the begining  i felling
a sensation on my face a bit mild stinging, but that feeling would
subside quickly and turn into a cool sensation that was definitely relaxing.

When drying the mask the skin feels
tighter, but it is not serious, it is for the same effect of the mask…

Once I rinse my face, the feeling of
freshness, smoothness and cleanliness, is the best.

The charcoal  is a very good natural ingredient for the
skincare, so that thanks to Origins for this mask and Influenster for allow me
try these great products.
Maria N.
odense
This has a nice feel on the skin, and it absorbs excess oils too. I feel like it cut be better at absorbing oils, as my skin is oily and with acne. Have gotten several samples before I bought the full size. Don't regret my buy, but won't buy it again. Maybe it works better for other skintypes, as there are lots of great reviews on this one! It's best applied with a brush, as it saves a lot of product usage. Overall I've been happy with the product, but I need something a little more intense. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Samantha C.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
This is my go to mask when my skin is feeling clogged and dirty even after cleaning. A little goes a long way, so it lasts even if you use it all the time as I do. I first discovered it in a Christmas gift pack and have been using it ever since. The consistency is satisfying to apply and hardens a little as it dries, which isn't totally unpleasant, unlike some masks I have tried. It is cooling but doesn't sting my slightly sensitive skin. My skin always feels soft and fresh afterwards; it doesn't break me out the next day either.
Ashley S.
Toronto, OH
I tried this mask last year through a sample and was so scared when I was peeling it off. Before it was a trend I got it and had no idea it pulls EVERYTHING from your skin. LOL it was a hilarious moment peeling off everything and my peach fuzz (which I don't mind at all) since, I have purchased it numerous times. But please remember to put some vitamins back into your skin after!!!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box that I get.  I was reluctant to use it for a while as I was afraid that I would be one of the ones that it gets stuck on my face until I realized that it was something different.

Anyhow, I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was to my skin.  I don't have problematic skin so there were no real issues I was looking to solve but it made my skin feel nice and soft after using it.

I will probably purchase a full sized bottle now.
Aysh P.
I didn’t like the texture of this product but if you can get past that, you can really see results. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores was fairly gently but it felt like I was covering my skin in a thick layer of mud which might congest my skin. You can feel the tightness in your skin, as the product dries - and relatively pore-less afterwards! One thing which was really good about it is that it doesn’t flake or crumble as it dries - however, I would recommend you use a hot cloth to remove as it’s quite tough!
Shereen M.
London, London
I have combo/oily skin with hormonal acne and this mask really helps to draw out sebum and impurities, clearing my skin and bringing any lurking spots out from under the surface so they disappear faster. I struggled to take this off at first and found it required quite a lot of rubbing, but I've found that using a warm, wet towel over my face for a few seconds makes it SO much easier. I follow with an oil cleanse to get everything off. Be aware this mask can be drying - I follow with a lot of hydrating layers.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.