BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashley S.
Toronto, OH
I tried this mask last year through a sample and was so scared when I was peeling it off. Before it was a trend I got it and had no idea it pulls EVERYTHING from your skin. LOL it was a hilarious moment peeling off everything and my peach fuzz (which I don't mind at all) since, I have purchased it numerous times. But please remember to put some vitamins back into your skin after!!!
Aysh P.
I didn’t like the texture of this product but if you can get past that, you can really see results. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores was fairly gently but it felt like I was covering my skin in a thick layer of mud which might congest my skin. You can feel the tightness in your skin, as the product dries - and relatively pore-less afterwards! One thing which was really good about it is that it doesn’t flake or crumble as it dries - however, I would recommend you use a hot cloth to remove as it’s quite tough!
Shereen M.
London, London
I have combo/oily skin with hormonal acne and this mask really helps to draw out sebum and impurities, clearing my skin and bringing any lurking spots out from under the surface so they disappear faster. I struggled to take this off at first and found it required quite a lot of rubbing, but I've found that using a warm, wet towel over my face for a few seconds makes it SO much easier. I follow with an oil cleanse to get everything off. Be aware this mask can be drying - I follow with a lot of hydrating layers.
Jenn F.
love this for a Weekly face mask. Definitely my go to face mask! Makes my skin feel and look great! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face mask
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
Whenever I start having problematic skin I axd this mask to my weekly routine. I tend to go between this one and the Caudalie Detox mask to really help extract any blackheads, whiteheads or excess oil that causes me to break out. I tend to wear quite a bit of makeup on a regular basis and the charcoal in this really helps to balance my skin by purging all the impurities that have built up over the week. It's also great for minimizing texture and provides a deep, clean feeling to the skin after repeated use.
Kelly E.
Halifax, NS
JUST TRIED THIS! I love it - I'll update my review tomorrow, but current review is that it is fantastic! Immediate notes: my skin felt incredibly refreshed and my pores looked smaller and more cleansed then before. I will note that this particular face mask has a hardening effect when drying - so if you are somewhat claustrophobic this may not be a good choice (I literally could not move my face). Other than that - this product is fantastic and I cannot wait to purchase the full size to add into my skin care cycle!
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
I like this mask, and think that it makes a slight difference to my skin. I don't think it makes the size of my pores any smaller, but I do think it helps clean them out a little, and also controls the oil production the next day. It takes a little while to dry, and I usually like to do my masks in the bath, so this isn't ideal for that as the steam prevents it from drying. It is also quite expensive and doesn't make that much difference over all so not sure I would repurchase unless it was on sale.
mer p.
I swear to you this product deserves all of the hype it gets. It was the first charcoal face mask I tried after lots of recommendations and I found it amazing. I put it on on one of my pamper evenings before it isn't really for every morning use and I could definitely see the difference between this mask and any of the pore strips I've tried over the years. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and the blackheads on my nose reduced. It is definitely worth its price and I'm just gonna keep buying this.
Nuriyah M.
I found this mask very easy to use as all you have to do is apply to your face with either a brush or your fingers. For 10 minutes I let the mask dry and began to notice cracks, that's when I decided to wash it off. I noticed that my skin felt smoother and cleaner and my pores were noticeably reduced! After around a week of using this product every other night I noticed my skin became much more clearer and smoother with the size of my pores reduced a lot. I would definitely reccomed this product to others as it combats large pores! :)
Vanessa H.
London, ON
I didn't mind this clay mask! My skin is normal so I usually don't have any problems using any face mask but this was a bit to harsh for me! it definitely did it's job and lived up to the standards but it was very difficult to get off. i felt like I was scrubbing and scrubbing at my face trying to get it off. It left my face feeling nice but very red and irritated for a while.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.