BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lawaiza M.
Manchester
Review for: Clear more...
This is the origins clear improvement active charcoal mask and I’m currently obsessed with this mask.
After the mask dries, it solidifies like clay on your face, the active charcoal really helps to suck all the impurities and dead cells out from your skin.
The best thing about this product is that it doesn’t dry out your skin like many other active charcoal masks I’ve used in the past.
I’ve been using this for the past 3 months, once every week and I’ve noticed, I’m having very less breakouts on my face.
This is the best charcoal mask I’ve used so far and I would defiantly recommend it to everyone.
Natalie F.
Omg the most incredible mask i have ever used! It clears out your pores in one use, but with continued use, your pores will be almost non existent😶 it says to leave it on until its completely dried so sometimes i will put it on a few minutes before bed-let it slightly dry-then i leave it on all night and rinse the rest off in the morning! I use it for spot treatments when i feel a deep pimple coming in or a blackhead and it takes the swelling and redness down of the pimple in one use and also starts to clear out the blackheads! Its cool on the skin and makes your face very hard lol, but so worth it!
EIR J.
This charcoal mask clears pores and calms breakout overnight.  I use this whenever I'm breaking out or feel small bumps under my skin. This clears all the crap away in  a short amount of time; 20 minutes and my blackheads are considerably reduced. It has a clean minty scent but none of the tingle. It starts off as a bluish grey goop then hardens into this black layer. Unlike other mud masks, it's easy to remove and doesn't feel gritty/rough as I wash it off. This means that my skin doesn't feel raw afterwards even though it's been exfoliated thoroughly. Pricey but worth it.
Janique G.
Helden
I love this face mask! When you put on the mask you can feel the mask doing its job. However when it's time to take the mask off, it takes some effort to take it off, I use my vibrating skin cleanser because with just water you won't be able to get it off. because it's so hard to get off, your face will be red in the end. however you skin feels really hydrated and soft! so overall, it's a good face mask, but hard to get off. It is kinda pricey but it will last you a long time. I bought this 6 months ago and used it 2 a month ever since. It's not even halfway gone. so the money is worth it!
barbie🌼🌼 R.
Hello
I have all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product , i would Be gratful to you .I can help you promote you broducts by reviewing them in many posts for the pupose of encoraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time ,help the company ,promete Good news
Best regards 👐☺
Influenstere.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Bubble MaskNature Valley™ Fruit & Nut Bars Dark Chocolate & NutToo Faced Love Light Prismatic HighlighterAnastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour KitDove Cool Essentials Dry Spray AntiperspirantSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeAnastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette
Cheli V.
I always opt for a charcoal mask because I do have very oily acne prone skin. This mask is okay it did not have an especially miraculous effect on my face. Although I will say, I like that its not overly drying which means I can use it multiple times a week to prevent breakouts. The price is okay not to cheap but not too expensive. I was a first time user and I would definitely recommend to those who have acne prone oily skin.
Eve F.
Marton, Middlesbrough
Love it. Felt a significant different after using it for the first time, my skin appeared clearer and brighter. Purchased it online after being recommended by a friend. Very gentle on my skin. Will definitely use again
elif k.
istanbul
I have been testing a few blackhead masks for a while and I got a few samples from a $25 purchase. I tested it out and the results were not bad! the smell was okay like it didn't smell bad. when you first apply it, it feels a little irritating but it's actually okay. I have sensitive skin so im not sure if it's the best for my skin type. after it dried and washed off (it wasn't that hard to wash off), i noticed most of my blackheads were gone, maybe except some of them like two or three. I might go back to buy one or I might not after I use up the sample.
Alisa I.
This mask is really easy to apply onto your face, doesn't get too messy. The squeeze tube makes it convenient to dispense the product out, and is good for hygiene purposes. In terms of how it works, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin (it clears out my blackheads everytime)! Not extremely affordable but for the amount you get, it's definitely good value as I've had mine for a while and it's nowhere close to finishing. Would recommend for those who want a quick, easy mask to de-clog your pores.  Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love this face mask! ♥ At the begining  i felling
a sensation on my face a bit mild stinging, but that feeling would
subside quickly and turn into a cool sensation that was definitely relaxing.

When drying the mask the skin feels
tighter, but it is not serious, it is for the same effect of the mask…

Once I rinse my face, the feeling of
freshness, smoothness and cleanliness, is the best.

The charcoal  is a very good natural ingredient for the
skincare, so that thanks to Origins for this mask and Influenster for allow me
try these great products.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.